News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by GojiraGuy1954, February 11, 2019, 09:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirenia

Granted, but it sees you as dirt.

I wish I had some jelly babies

Isidro

Granted, but just after buying them your medic says that you're diabetic since now, and even a gram of sugar could kill you. So you had to throw the gummies in the thrash bin.

I wish to have a tamed Quetzalcoatlus to ride it.

Advicot

Granted, but the Quetzalcoatlus can't fly

I wish the shipping costs of figures from the USA would be cheaper
Don't I take long uploading photos!

Isidro

Granted, you have the figures with free shipping but each figure increases the price of it five times more.

(Actually many eBay sellers follow this strategy. Cheap figures with expensive shipping, or expensive figures with cheap or free shipping. Being the same figures, by different sellers).

sirenia

Wish I could speak another language fluently.

Isidro

Granted, but that language will be one spoken only at a country that you will never be able to visit.

I wish all the members of current Spanish government were in jail for life and that they pay a fine of two billion of euros to the opposition and other two billion to the Spanish people, for compensate all the damage and atrocity they are causing.

Advicot

Granted, but hyperinflation causes all the money to be useless and nobody now has much money.

I wish I could get all my 1200+ figures on my wishlist

Isidro

Granted, you will get all these figures, but they come in a packet that have an accident with an explosion and all the figures are half melted.

I wish my city have a big important zoo full of many rare and interesting species (kinda Berlin, Praga, San Diego, etc)

sirenia

Granted, but the conditions are shocking and the animals are kept in appalling misery.

I wish I could see wolves in the wild.

Isidro

Granted, but the wolves see you first, and all are very hungry and you're alone and defenceless.

I wish I can eat a lot of candies, gummies and sweets without damage to my health.

Advicot

Granted but all sweet manufactures close down due to Covid-19 and the world is without candies!  :(

I wish I could meet Sir David Attenbourgh

sirenia

Granted, but it is no more than a disgusted, cursory glance.

I wish I could remember what I was going to wish for.

sirenia

Cachalot

Granted - but it turns out to be limburger cheese

I wish for a hamburger.
Thar She Blows!

sirenia

Granted, it is used with out of date meat.

I wish I was better at physics.

Avian

Granted, but you must do all of your calculations using only variables  >:D.

I wish we could have some sort of collector's convention.
You must understand the past before you can change the future.

Isidro

Nice to see this old thread refloated! :)

Granted, but when the date of the convention arrives each member can't assist only in other days, so the convention is empty.

I wish a collector boyfriend.

sirenia

Granted, but the relationship is polyamorous.

I wish I was able to get a teacher training position.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but the only thing you can teach in this position is how to use a cheese grater. Also, there's a binding contract which means Cthulu will devour your soul if you leave.

I wish for clean oceans

sirenia

Granted, the land becomes toxic.

I wish they would make a WWD Utahraptor in beasts of the mesozoic