News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Schleich (Wild Animals)

Started by Jetoar, January 10, 2013, 10:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello this is my collecttion of schleich aniamls, but you can see differents figures that currently they are retired and exist today.

Schleich are doing better figures currently, but some one figures of this brand have a lovely retro style. He is a main brand of Europe, behind his brother Bullyland and the new Papo and Collecta  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Ana

Beautiful collection! Congratulations!!!

Only Fjord horse, I think, not belong to wildlife  ::) But it's just detail ;)

Jetoar

Quote from: Ana on January 10, 2013, 12:26:18 PM
Beautiful collection! Congratulations!!!

Only Fjord horse, I think, not belong to wildlife  ::) But it's just detail ;)

Thanks Ana  ^-^! I included fjord horse because I used this horse as Prezwalski when I played with this figure  ^-^.

brontodocus

That's a very nice Schleich collection, Jetoar! 8) I'm a bit envious - Wisent, Gharial, Musk Ox, Ibex, to name just a few...

Varanus

Quote from: brontodocus on January 10, 2013, 09:13:53 PM
That's a very nice Schleich collection, Jetoar! 8) I'm a bit envious - Wisent, Gharial, Musk Ox, Ibex, to name just a few...

I agree, especially with regards to the gharial. ;)

Jetoar

Quote from: brontodocus on January 10, 2013, 09:13:53 PM

Thanks friend, I bought these figures a lot of years and some figures as elephants are of flea markets  ^-^.

Jetoar

Other figures of Schleich Wild Animals.