News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Resource for Japanese miniature toy collectors

Started by AnimalToyForum, June 12, 2018, 08:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimalToyForum

This must have been shared before but it is worth flagging again anyway. I've found myself referring to this website quite often:

http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~CH2M-NITU/egge.htm

It is an excellent resource for Japanese so-called animal 'food toys' (miniature animal toys sold with confectionary in plastic eggs, capsules, and so on). The list also includes Australian Yowies.

Badger

Thanks for sharing, Dr. Admin. Going to bookmark this right now.
(a.k.a. Ravonium, on the DTF and STS)

sbell

I've seen that site! It's not complete enough for my purposes though...he (?) has many partial sets, and it's always the ones I'm trying to find information on!

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: sbell on June 12, 2018, 11:10:48 PM
I've seen that site! It's not complete enough for my purposes though...he (?) has many partial sets, and it's always the ones I'm trying to find information on!

Oh, I didn't realise that - the pages I was using as a reference appear to be complete. :)

sbell

Quote from: animaltoyforum on June 15, 2018, 04:55:03 PM
Quote from: sbell on June 12, 2018, 11:10:48 PM

Oh, I didn't realise that - the pages I was using as a reference appear to be complete. :)

I'm mostly looking at the fish ones and capsule aquarium ones, and of course if I need to look one up, it's always the one they're missing!