News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Looking for set of 1996 Playvision Crocodiles, Caimans and Alligators

Started by Croc4theW, May 04, 2018, 10:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Croc4theW

Looking for the Playvision crocs, caimans and gators! I've looked in many places and can't find a place where they are still sold :(

I know a thread was started several years back for the same purpose, and that this particular set is a tough one to find, but if anyone has even a few of these to sell, that'd be great! If not, any recommendations of stores or online sites would be equally appreciated!

Quote from: IslandAnimals on December 30, 2013, 05:00:40 AM

can somebody help me find these playvisions crocs gators & caimans in any stores or on online stores please?

I have the Orinoco Crocodile, the Johnson's Crocodile (top two on the left) and the Black Caiman (2nd one from the right on the bottom). Looking for any of the other 5!

stemturtle

Quote from: Croc4theW on May 04, 2018, 10:10:06 PM
Looking for the Playvision crocs, caimans and gators! I've looked in many places and can't find a place where they are still sold :(

I know a thread was started several years back for the same purpose, and that this particular set is a tough one to find, but if anyone has even a few of these to sell, that'd be great! If not, any recommendations of stores or online sites would be equally appreciated!

I have duplicates for 3 of the figures that you are looking for:
saltwater croc, dwarf caiman, and American alligator.
I will sell them for $5.00 each. Please send me a PM with your shipping address.

widukind

Quote from: Croc4theW on May 04, 2018, 10:10:06 PM

Quote from: IslandAnimals on December 30, 2013, 05:00:40 AM

can somebody help me find these playvisions crocs gators & caimans in any stores or on online stores please?

I have the Orinoco Crocodile, the Johnson's Crocodile (top two on the left) and the Black Caiman (2nd one from the right on the bottom). Looking for any of the other 5!

I have the 2 last ones (cuban crocodile and false gharial). So pm me :)