News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Komodo dragon (AAA)

Started by Jetoar, January 09, 2013, 05:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

This is the Komodo dragon of AAA. He is my last acquisition of AAA reptiles.

We can see close up of his face. the details of his face are amzing and they was very accurate with the scales of this figure. I think that he is best figure of Komodo dragon that brands have done ever. The only mistake of this figure is the color, but I can see this figure with his "true" color and he is amazing.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Varanus

Jetoar

Quote from: Varanus on January 09, 2013, 11:34:06 PM
My what big claws you have! :o

Yes for scavenging in corpsed carcass  ;D.

tyrantqueen

This is my favourite Komodo dragon, with the Papo coming in second. The dull paint job is the only thing I would change about this figure.

They came flying from far away, now I'm under their spell....

Jetoar

Quote from: tyrantqueen on January 10, 2013, 05:38:06 AM
This is my favourite Komodo dragon, with the Papo coming in second. The dull paint job is the only thing I would change about this figure.

Yes I think the same that you friend. This figure have accurate details and his face and head are excellents  ^-^.

brontodocus

I have that one, too. Yes, I agree, it's my favourite Komodo Dragon figure, too. :)

Jetoar

Quote from: brontodocus on January 10, 2013, 10:01:47 PM
I have that one, too. Yes, I agree, it's my favourite Komodo Dragon figure, too. :)

Me too, friend, I have seen reapinted of this figure in Internet and They are alive  ^-^.