News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Beetleguy's trade or sell items

Started by Beetle guy, December 02, 2017, 07:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beetle guy

Dear members,

These are some of the figurines I have for trade or sale. Before I place them on Ebay, I want to give ATF members the first pick.
PM me with the corresponding itemcode if your are interested in one or two. Or if you want some details.

I will leave these for about three weeks before moving on to Ebay.

TRADE: If someone has the F-toys Chalcosoma moellenkampi (from the old series. a bigger one than the 2015 release) to trade, she or he can choose a lot of these for trade.

Section A

Divers insects. A1: Kaiyodo/Furuta Dynastus hercules, A2 + A3: Giant waterbug with frog prey, A4: soft rubber Sega Dorcus palawanicus, A5: Unknown brand Lucanus cervus, A6: Unknown brand Butterfly (with legs underneath) A7 + A8 + A9: Sega fridge little magnets, Allotopus rosenbergi, Dorcus grandis and  Hexarthrius mandibularis.

Section B

Tomy Takara A.R.T.S big beetles. B1: Allotopus moellenkampi, B2: Dynastes hercules (first version/mold), B3: Chalcosoma caucasus, B4: Prosopocoilus inclinatus, B5: Dorcus binodolosus (old mold), B6: Allomyrina dichotoma.

Section C

C1: Kaiyodo crane, C2: Kallima inachus pair form Kabaya, C3: Cicada emerging from nimph from Bandai, C4: Cicada emerging from nimph from Kabaya, C5: Cobra from Bandai's Animal Kaiser, C6: Shieldbug by Kaiyodo/Furuta, C7: Ibis by Kaiyodo/Furuta.

Section D

D1 Sega big Dynastes neptunus neptunus, and D2 SEGA big beetles Dynastes hercules, D3 Takara Dynastes neptunus with purpel shine.

Section E

Kaiyodo prehistoric fishes.

Section G

Two Epoch crabs

Section H

Figurines from a Tomy Takara/Epoch/Yujin like set then named Agatsuma Entertainment. Nice figurines of (deep)sea creatures. With an oval Takara like base. New in  wrap with box and paper al in Japanese though.

Small SEGA beetles.
To beetle or not to beetle.

bmathison1972

Marcel, what is A5? It looks like the Maruka Lucanus cervus. Also A8 and A9...don't want to miss any small Segas :)

Beetle guy

Quote from: bmathison1972 on December 02, 2017, 07:28:31 PM
Marcel, what is A5? It looks like the Maruka Lucanus cervus. Also A8 and A9...don't want to miss any small Segas :)

The small Sega ones are the fridge magnets.

Beetle guy

bmathison1972

Quote from: Beetle guy on December 02, 2017, 07:52:17 PM

Yes, that's the Maruka Lucanus cervus :)

Beetle guy

bmathison1972

Quote from: Beetle guy on December 02, 2017, 08:03:58 PM
I'll keep it for you!

I have it, you don't need to keep it for me. I recentlyreviewed the set from which it came here on ATF.

Beetle guy

And the small SEGA beetles added above!