News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

I'm Back!!!

Started by CetaceanFan, November 26, 2017, 10:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CetaceanFan

Hello every member of the lovely forum ATF, I've been gone for a good 4 or maybe even 5 months. Reason being... I've forgot my password. Besides that, I was also involved in the DTF even more than I previously was to the point of even forgetting about this forum. Today however I decided to comeback (also I remembered my old password) and login.
Nobody probably remembers me though, so this will be like starting over on a new blank page.

Beetle guy

Welcome back ;-)
To beetle or not to beetle.

bmathison1972

Welcome back CetaceanFan, looking forward to your posts here!  8)

Badger

I think I registered just after you stopped posting, but I've seen your footprints here before.

Welcome back.
(a.k.a. Ravonium, on the DTF and STS)

CetaceanFan

Thank you everyone for the kind words! I am so happy to be back in my original account

AnimalToyForum

Welcome back. What's your username on DTF, is it the same as here?

brontodocus

Welcome back, CetaceanFan! :) Although, I have been away from the ATF for several months myself and have just returned...

postsaurischian

Quote from: brontodocus on December 04, 2017, 09:06:06 PM
Welcome back, CetaceanFan! :) Although, I have been away from the ATF for several months myself and have just returned...

... which was about time >:( ;D. Good to see you back!
I admit I also haven't been around here too often during the last months. Too many Dinosaurs and not enough time left for the extant species :-[.

Beetle guy

The Arthropods nearly took over the whole place!  ;D ;D ;D

postsaurischian

If we'd change the name to "Arthropod Toy Forum" it could still be called ATF ;D.

Beetle guy

Quote from: postsaurischian on December 06, 2017, 12:34:21 PM
If we'd change the name to "Arthropod Toy Forum" it could still be called ATF ;D.
;D ;D ;D

CetaceanFan

Quote from: animaltoyforum on December 02, 2017, 02:24:50 PM
Welcome back. What's your username on DTF, is it the same as here?
No, on the DTF it's JoeytheDeinocheirus, but I recently changed it to just simply Joey.