News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Replica Toy Fish company--coming to an end.

Started by sbell, April 08, 2017, 07:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbell

I am not sure how many people are aware, but Simeon is ending his Replica Toy Fish Company.

His site is already clearing out what he has left (much of which was long gone as of this writing). There are some pretty deep discounts to be found though.

I have been able to get some for my store of course, but once they're gone, they're gone.

I was even lucky enough to get some of the unreleased Chain Pickerel!3 are for store, but I of course kept a couple for myself!

They aren't perfect, but they are rare! He doesn't even have them on his site.

But the good news--not sure how long, but he is rebuilding under a new brand--Toy Fish Factory! It will be similarly styled, sets of fish figures in tackle boxes.

The boxes will be themed, the fish will primarily be freshwater, and the range will be from around the world. I have only seen pics of the box art so far; the fish models themselves are not quite ready.

And if Simeon has his way, there will be LOTS of species. I've seen the proposed list...it's a good list.

stargatedalek

I must admit, while it's sad to see this line go, I'm more excited for what's coming!

sbell

Quote from: stargatedalek on April 09, 2017, 02:59:13 AM
I must admit, while it's sad to see this line go, I'm more excited for what's coming!

That's exactly how I feel about it! It also means that, someday, people will pay way too much on ebay for the RTF figures...!