News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Happy Kin Whales and Dolphins

Started by PeGe, November 14, 2016, 07:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeGe

one sperm whale and the hourglass dolphin are gone,
but Risso's Dolphin, Lissodelphis borealis and the others are still left

CetaceanFan

Is the Sperm Whale still available? If yes then how much would you sell it for?

BlueKrono

If the one on the upper left is a right whale dolphin I would be interested in it.
I like turtles.

stargatedalek

Quote from: BlueKrono on January 12, 2017, 03:16:33 AM
If the one on the upper left is a right whale dolphin I would be interested in it.
That would be the hourglass dolphin.

CetaceanFan

No, stargatedalek I did a minute worth of research and it is definetly not an Hourglass Dolphin, but a Northern Right Whale Dolphin.
So, yes BlueKrono it is a Right Whale Dolphin

BlueKrono

Yes, I remember you mentioning it on the other thread. It certainly looks more like a right whale than an hourglass.
I like turtles.

CetaceanFan

Yes, Hourglass Dolphins have a white coloration on there sides, so that model is unmistakably a Northeren Right Whale dolphin.
Not the other species though (Southern Right Whale Dolphin) because they have more white coloration than the Northern.

BlueKrono

Also... odd. Depending on whether I'm using a desktop or a mobile to view the page the right whale dolphin is in the upper left or lower right. I'm sure you know which one I'm referring to though.
I like turtles.

brontodocus

The hourglass dolphin is the one with the fish in its mouth, I guess that was the one stargatedalek meant. It's the fourth one from left to right in the top row. Jetoar wrote a review of it here: http://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?topic=1259.0

stargatedalek

Yes that's the one I meant. The one in the top left is a beluga so I assumed you must have meant right.

PeGe

Hello. Lower right corner is a Lissodelphis, a right whale dolphin,..the hourglass dolphin is the one with the fish. Gone are one sperm whale, one beluga and the hourglass dolphin. Rest is still available.

CetaceanFan

Ok, so both Sperm Whales are gone.  :(
I'm not too sad though.

PeGe

Quote from: CetaceanFan on January 12, 2017, 08:09:09 PM
I'm not too sad though.

??? i wrote ONE;-p
So there's one left,..for you

CetaceanFan

Quote from: PeGe on January 12, 2017, 09:23:24 PM
Quote from: CetaceanFan on January 12, 2017, 08:09:09 PM
I'm not too sad though.

??? i wrote ONE;-p
So there's one left,..for you

Oh, ok sorry I didn't read it correctly then   :P
You can PM me if you want to about the price and any other info.

CetaceanFan

Also, it would be nice to know the dimensions, because I'm a bit curious.

Jetoar

Beutiful set, I only have the Hourglass Dolphin   ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

PeGe

Helly, they're around 10cm, plusminus,...

Wolflover224

Don't mean to necro this thread, but it really caught my attention!
Is there any place I could find these figures? I found their website, but you cannot access the figures that are there. Is there any site like Amazon they can be found on? I prefer Amazon but eBay will work as well!
Sorry if I'm bothering anyone by necroing!

EDIT:
Just saw that you were selling these! I would like the orca, one beluga, DEFINITELY the right whale dolphin, the risso's dolphin, and/or the hourglass dolphin please!
Are you selling them on eBay or are you doing a mail-the-money-get-the-figure thing? Because if you are, I can't mail over 15 dollars due to safety reasons.
Often innactive!
Collector of whale figures galore, and soon-to-be collector of dinosaur figures!

widukind

Quote from: Wolflover224 on March 23, 2017, 02:07:06 AM
Don't mean to necro this thread, but it really caught my attention!
Is there any place I could find these figures? I found their website, but you cannot access the figures that are there. Is there any site like Amazon they can be found on? I prefer Amazon but eBay will work as well!
Sorry if I'm bothering anyone by necroing!

EDIT:
Just saw that you were selling these! I would like the orca, one beluga, DEFINITELY the right whale dolphin, the risso's dolphin, and/or the hourglass dolphin please!
Are you selling them on eBay or are you doing a mail-the-money-get-the-figure thing? Because if you are, I can't mail over 15 dollars due to safety reasons.

That whales are available on Taobao, i never saw them on Amazon or Ebay.

PeGe

Hello. Well, i don't read too often here, but with a little help from widukind, the watchdog, i received the info someone answered here,..;-p
Well,..to be honest: Some of them can be found in other arctic sets on ebay from time to time, but not the more unusual species. And as you know, customs and loss while shipping, can fill the bucket already containing fees and price in general,...
So requests like "5 euros ioncl. shipping to the u.s." are a little weird;-p Just pm me, we can arrange something.