News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Birds 2015--advance pol info

Started by stargatedalek, October 12, 2015, 03:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

Papo
50167 Snowy owl.
50165 Falcon.
50185 Sea Eagle.
50168 Vulture.
CollectA
South African Penguin
Kiwi
Takara Tomy
Scarlet Macaw
Colorata
Golden Eagle
Steller's Sea Eagle
Bald Eagle
Secretarybird
Harpy Eagle
Schleich
14744 Ostrich
14737 Scarlet Macaw
14738 Eurasian Eagle Owl
42247 Ostrich nest
Kaiyodo
Rock Dove
Rock Dove Red Variant
Shoebill
Eikoh
Shoebill

I don't think this is everything, but a lot of the catalog images from the "new for 2015" threads have broken.

bmathison1972

Kaiyodo will have additional sets of parrots and owls coming out in 2015. All of our lists may have to wait until Dec to technically be finaled :)

postsaurischian

sbell

Takara also released a Shoebill with it's recent zoo figures (the one with the naked mole rat).

bmathison1972

Quote from: sbell on October 14, 2015, 04:54:38 PM
Takara also released a Shoebill with it's recent zoo figures (the one with the naked mole rat).
Isnt that Kaiyodo? Or did Takara do it TOO?

sbell

Quote from: bmathison1972 on October 14, 2015, 04:57:42 PM
Quote from: sbell on October 14, 2015, 04:54:38 PM
Isnt that Kaiyodo? Or did Takara do it TOO?

Right, it is a Kaiyodo! I got confused between that and the Takara South America set. Which included a Macaw, so there's that.

This is what happens with someone that pretty much does nothing with bird figures...

stargatedalek

Added the Eikoh Shoebill, I'll wait until the other Kaiyodo sets are released before I add them.