News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Going to Hong Kong, where to get collecta items?

Started by miwashi, August 20, 2015, 10:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miwashi

Is there a central stockist there, or any good places to get them from>?

besides collecta, are there any other good brands in stock there?

AnimalToyForum

sbell

I think they have a head office there...but otherwise, no idea. And most head offices aren't much fun to try and shop at!

miwashi

exactly, i just need to know where are good places in hk to buy the actual product. I'm guessing shopping centers would have them but i don't want to hunt around as i only have 2 days to do shopping there.

sbell

If you contact CollectA directly they might be able to point you to a retailer there.

Fukuiraptor

miwashi, there are several shops selling Collecta figures in Hong Kong.  Apart from Dymocks, you may also try UML Hobby Store.  Their addresses are as follows -

1. Causeway Bay - G/F - 3/F, 5 Pennington Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
2. Langham Place - Shop No. 1 - 8a, Level 11, 8 Argyle Street, Langham Place, Mongkok, Kowloon
3. Kwong Wa Street- Shop C, G/F, No. 15 - 33 Kwong Wa Street, Mongkok, Kowloon
4. Waterloo Road - G/F, 63 Waterloo Road, Mongkok, Kowloon

I guess you may try the first two as they are more easy to find and can be accessed by MTR.  You may also try your luck at the little toy shops in Mongkok.  Good luck!

sauroid