News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Recent acquisitions

Started by Jetoar, December 06, 2012, 04:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saarlooswolfhound

Wow, that moon fish is stunning.

NSD Bashe

Determined Productions has a very unique stand-out style; I recall having a black, orange and green frog and I think a dinosaur or two in this style a long time ago.

MudpupWaterdog

The old Schleich right whale, just in from eBay (and just in time, since Schleich announced a new right whale is incoming next year).

I know it's not the best and a new one is about to be released, but I wanted it so badly as a kid and snatched it off eBay just before Schleich's announcement.

EpicRaptorMan

I don't think it looks bad, just too small for my liking compared to the rest of my cetaceans

bmathison1972

Quote from: EpicRaptorMan on August 30, 2024, 05:09:54 PMI don't think it looks bad, just too small for my liking compared to the rest of my cetaceans

Agreed.

EpicRaptorMan

Newest 'additions' #486—#501 over the past few months.
Technically the Frogfish, sea cucumber, & Tibetan sandfox I got a year ago but only recently added them to the collection.1000003327.png

Sim

I've acquired:

1. An original paintjob version of the Safari venomous creatures toob!  I got it for the scorpion which is indeed better as the original version than the newer grey version.  I'm also keeping the yellow-bellied sea snake, although I'm keeping the newer brown bellied version too as they represent different forms found in the wild.  For the cobra, I prefer the newer paintjob version.

2. A Kaiyodo reptiles lounge marine iguana.  I find the marine iguana interesting and it has stunning colouration.  I'm happy to finally have a nice figure of one!

bmathison1972

Don't feel like photographing them now, but I got the Haolonggood and Rebor bases for enhancing my dioramas. May try to use one for tomorrow.

AcroSauroTaurus

Been a while since I've gotten any extant animals, but I picked up the Safari Vaquita and Manta Ray on a trip last week.
I am the Dinosaur King!

JimoAi

not saying what but my next hail will have at least 25 new figures

RyujinGodOfTheSea

Placed orders for the new Bandai Diversity of Life chameleons, wasps, water bugs, stag beetles, and butterflies. My wallet hurts...

With some birthday money I also ordered the Yujin mantis shrimp and red swamp crayfish (bluish ver.) as well as the Safari LTD sperm whale, CollectA Himalayan tahr, Schleich bull moose, and Papo cave bear.

It's been a busy week...