News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Recent acquisitions

Started by Jetoar, December 06, 2012, 04:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicRaptorMan

Some recent figures that I got over the past couple months that I'll be keeping.1000001537.jpg

Ultrazilla2054

I FINALLY GOT A NARWHAL
I got the 2016 narwhal by papo
unnamed (49).jpg
one of the first narwhals I've seen with the asymmetric tusk :D 

EpicRaptorMan

Got the CollectA Elk yesterday. Really impressed by it. Was and still is my no.1 release for 2024.

So glad I didn't lower my standards and get the SafariLtd one from a few years ago.

SerAndrew

Quote from: EpicRaptorMan on June 09, 2024, 06:44:46 PMGot the CollectA Elk yesterday. Really impressed by it. Was and still is my no.1 release for 2024.

So glad I didn't lower my standards and get the SafariLtd one from a few years ago.

Isn't it too small?

Ultrazilla2054

I got CollectA's Basilosaurus from 2017, collecta's whales are getting harder and harder to find in the US

I have pictures but I might share them later, my internet is very bad rn  :(

EpicRaptorMan

Quote from: SerAndrew on June 10, 2024, 10:38:13 AM
Quote from: EpicRaptorMan on June 09, 2024, 06:44:46 PMGot the CollectA Elk yesterday. Really impressed by it. Was and still is my no.1 release for 2024.

Isn't it too small?

I don't think so. Fits well with the other ungulates. I've stopped being 'super' particular on sizes

JimoAi

BlueKrono

I like turtles.

EpicRaptorMan

Next animal figure dump. These were all purchased within the past handful of months or so.

And my first true batch of ToyMany items.