Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Recent acquisitions

Started by Jetoar, December 06, 2012, 04:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brontodocus

Many thanks, sauroid, Jetoar, and Helge! :)
Quote from: postsaurischian on July 29, 2013, 05:42:56 PM
Cool! :D They're beautiful. I wonder what we can expect from Aquameridian in the future.
At least there is one more set (the one posted above is "Part 1"). ^-^ And a bigger model of a Whale Shark together with a diver for comparison that can be seen on the pamphlets that come with the figures. They are slightly bigger (at least due to their bases) than the Choco Egg or Bottlecap figures by Kaiyodo or Furuta, more comparable to Kitan Club / Nature Techni Colour (and we've seen the amazing details in Helge's walk-around of the Sailfish which are comparable to the quality of detail of Kitan Club figures). Another interesting thing: In Helge's walk-around we see the base with a label with the English vernacular name and scientific name, this is an adhesive label. But each figure comes with three stickers so you can choose between an English, Japanese, or Chinese label (or you can leave the base without a label if desired).

Jetoar

My last acquisitions of yesterday  ^-^.

with BK Jurassic Park Toys ;).
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

sauroid

wow cool new ones Jetoar! i esp. love the bird figures. i will post my new ones maybe tomorrow.

Jetoar

Quote from: sauroid on August 11, 2013, 08:34:55 PM
wow cool new ones Jetoar! i esp. love the bird figures. i will post my new ones maybe tomorrow.

Thanks friend, I will see them  ;).

sauroid

these are my new ones
schleich baby gorilla

safari ltd white bengal tiger cub

my second Britains indian rhino

BBC/planet earth Hippopotamus

AAA python/boa constrictor

OkapiBoy

Nice additions everyone! Wow, it's been a while... anyway, here are some additions to my collection

[

Both figures made by our very own Joan  ^-^

Jetoar

Yesterday I arrived to excavate in Madrid and I bought some figures and books two weeks ago  ^-^.

I have found Mojo figures in Fnac stores  ^-^.

sauroid

cool new stuff everyone :)
my new ones
safari ltd 1998 tiger

schleich 2003 giraffe

play visions beluga

play visions hammerhead shark

play visions whale shark (my 2nd one)

brontodocus

Congrats, OkapiBoy (love that thylacine!), Jetoar (wow, Toyway WWD Ophthalmosaurus! :o) & sauroid! :) The Safari Ltd 1998 Tiger seems to look better than the current one.

sauroid

thanks! :)
i agree re: the tiger. i cant believe it's from the late 90s.

Jetoar

Quote from: brontodocus on September 03, 2013, 08:54:40 AM
Congrats, OkapiBoy (love that thylacine!), Jetoar (wow, Toyway WWD Ophthalmosaurus! :o) & sauroid! :) The Safari Ltd 1998 Tiger seems to look better than the current one.

Thanks friend, I need to fix some parts of my Opthalmosaurus figure  ^-^.

Jetoar

OkapiBoy

Finally, new CollectA figures! Beautiful ones,too! :D You can see individual multi-pose in the walkabout thread ^-^

Favorite? Well, they are all equally favorites... that's how beautiful they are IMO :)

sbell

I've received all of the CollectAs, but I have to say, the king cheetah and maned wolf are among my current favourites!

Jetoar

Quote from: OkapiBoy on September 15, 2013, 06:36:47 PM
Finally, new CollectA figures! Beautiful ones,too! :D You can see individual multi-pose in the walkabout thread ^-^

Favorite? Well, they are all equally favorites... that's how beautiful they are IMO :)

Wonderful lot of figures  ^-^.

brontodocus

Congrats, Jetoar & OkapiBoy! :) Jetoar, is that Dolphin pair made of rubber or is it porcelain? Never seen this one before. And OkapiBoy, the CollectAs are all wonderful. May favourite may still be the Markhor but I have only seen three of these figures in person.

Jetoar

Quote from: brontodocus on September 16, 2013, 04:54:14 PM
Congrats, Jetoar & OkapiBoy! :) Jetoar, is that Dolphin pair made of rubber or is it porcelain? Never seen this one before. And OkapiBoy, the CollectAs are all wonderful. May favourite may still be the Markhor but I have only seen three of these figures in person.

It is of resine and I will fix one of the fins because it is broken.

sauroid

just got these
kaiyodo Sasakia charonda

souvenirs entomologiques beetle

souvenirs entomologiques moth

Yujin conger eel

rhino beetle (will find out which brand)

Jetoar

souvenirs entomologiques are wonderfuls friend  ^-^.

sauroid