Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Recent acquisitions

Started by Jetoar, December 06, 2012, 04:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

got the Red Data turaco bird

other Kaiyodos

stargatedalek

JW Indominus Rex, more pictures and a review on the DTF should be coming sometime soon.

Tsukihi Araragi, at 1:10th shes not to scale with the Carnegie Caudipteryx, but expect to see her alongside some extant animals of appropriate scale in future walkarounds.

Jetoar

Nice aquisitions, These are my last it  ^-^.

I found it in a local strore with a good price. Big Convoy is from Ebay and yesterday I bought the Allosaurus of JW  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

Congrats, altogether! :) Nice catch, the Red Data Animals Turaco, sauroid. I'm still missing the Alligator Snapping Turtle (and the Dodo Skeleton) from the set. Oh, and stargatedalek & Jetoar, you just bought the same figure! ;D

Jetoar

Quote from: brontodocus on May 21, 2015, 05:01:16 PM
Congrats, altogether! :) Nice catch, the Red Data Animals Turaco, sauroid. I'm still missing the Alligator Snapping Turtle (and the Dodo Skeleton) from the set. Oh, and stargatedalek & Jetoar, you just bought the same figure! ;D

Yes, we bought the same figure  ^-^. It is really nice after all  ^-^.

MariaEvri

I got kaiyodo's gray whale

brontodocus

Very nice textures on that Gray Whale, congrats, Maria! :)

I've got a small parcel from Japan, too...

stargatedalek

That mola-mola looks almost like its by Invicta!  :o

sbell

Quote from: brontodocus on May 23, 2015, 08:16:59 PM
Very nice textures on that Gray Whale, congrats, Maria! :)

I've got a small parcel from Japan, too...

Given the weird base, is that Mola from the Animal Kaiser series? I've never seen one like that!

brontodocus

Quote from: sbell on May 24, 2015, 12:36:20 AM
Given the weird base, is that Mola from the Animal Kaiser series? I've never seen one like that!
Hey, thanks, now I know what it is! :) From the package I only knew it was a Bandai figure. And since I'm unfamiliar with Animal Kaiser I made a Google image search which confirmed that it's indeed from that series. There was also a card and bubblegum included in the box and the other figures from the set consist of weird things like a gorilla with a white jacket, shades, and a shotgun, or a pink hippo wearing a yellow wig! ;D

bmathison1972

Quote from: brontodocus on May 24, 2015, 08:27:39 AM
Hey, thanks, now I know what it is! :) From the package I only knew it was a Bandai figure. And since I'm unfamiliar with Animal Kaiser I made a Google image search which confirmed that it's indeed from that series. There was also a card and bubblegum included in the box and the other figures from the set consist of weird things like a gorilla with a white jacket, shades, and a shotgun, or a pink hippo wearing a yellow wig! ;D

I do not have any of the Animal Kaiser figures yet; many are cartoonish but a few are realistic enough to be compared with other figures commonly collected by members here. They are hard to come by outside of the Japanese auctions.
There are a couple (with figures) on US ebay now; one is a vampire bat that looks 'regular' and not cartoony. They have a few arthropods and luckily most of them are more like animal figures than anime characters.

sbell

Quote from: bmathison1972 on May 24, 2015, 03:41:46 PM
Quote from: brontodocus on May 24, 2015, 08:27:39 AM

I do not have any of the Animal Kaiser figures yet; many are cartoonish but a few are realistic enough to be compared with other figures commonly collected by members here. They are hard to come by outside of the Japanese auctions.
There are a couple (with figures) on US ebay now; one is a vampire bat that looks 'regular' and not cartoony. They have a few arthropods and luckily most of them are more like animal figures than anime characters.

I have a few from a lot--a couple hammerhead sharks and a leaf turtle--that I got before I knew what they were. I stumbled upon the AK line about a year ago, and discovered that some are decent models, and others are weird anthropomorphic things. Or UFOs. But many of the aquatic ones have handy little stands, like that Mola, which is another great aspect.

I did manage to get the Skate and Piranha a little while back, and I have a BIG lot coming through Brett that has the other big search--the torpedo ray! Plus a lot of others (including, of course, another piranha).

And yeah, I've seen some like the mantis and beetles that don't look bad. I've never had any of the cards, but I do know that, among all the game aspects, they tend to identify the animals right down to the species level, which is cool.

sauroid

awesome new acquisitions everyone!

more Kaiyodos

Jetoar

My last acquisitions of yesterday

brontodocus

Congrats, sauroid & Jetoar! :)

brontodocus

Congrats, that's the 2015 Schleich Wild Life White Tiger, I suppose? Oh, and welcome to the Animal Toy Forum. :) By the way, I moved your video here since this is the more appropriate topic for it.

Mô hình Động vật

Thank you very much! nice to meet you, I love animal toys so much and finally I have found the animal forum, thanks!

sauroid

Quote from: Mô hình Động vật on May 30, 2015, 05:32:37 AM
Thank you very much! nice to meet you, I love animal toys so much and finally I have found the animal forum, thanks!
hello and welcome to the site.

Jetoar

My last acquisitions  ^-^.

Maximizeeeeee !!!!!!  ^-^