News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

I just received my pet duplicated plush.... :o

Started by mairno, April 01, 2015, 06:17:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mairno

Finally got myself super adorable plush and I am so happy with it.

I thought you guys might like this..

anyone have this??

http://kidult-world.com/shop/duplicate-your-pet-cuddle-clone/

stargatedalek

That is certainly neat! If I had a companion pet I'd certainly look into something like that (freshwater turtles don't exactly count as "companion animals", you really can't touch them much). Not that I wouldn't love to have plush of them! I just don't feel about them the way people generally do companion pets, if anyone gets what I'm saying...

sbell

Quote from: stargatedalek on April 01, 2015, 09:24:44 PM
That is certainly neat! If I had a companion pet I'd certainly look into something like that (freshwater turtles don't exactly count as "companion animals", you really can't touch them much). Not that I wouldn't love to have plush of them! I just don't feel about them the way people generally do companion pets, if anyone gets what I'm saying...

I would do my fish as plush, but probably not. I have fish, I accept that we won't be cuddling.

Newt

All the more reason to get a plush version! All the cuddling without the slime, scratches, and general distress. On that principle, I made a plush toad for my niece, since she shouldn't snuggle up with actual toads.

That dog plush is very nice. I like the care they took with the facial markings.

bmathison1972

Quote from: sbell on April 02, 2015, 02:02:21 AM

I would do my fish as plush, but probably not. I have fish, I accept that we won't be cuddling.

what if you had kissing gourami????  >:D

sbell

Quote from: bmathison1972 on April 02, 2015, 02:45:17 AM
Quote from: sbell on April 02, 2015, 02:02:21 AM

what if you had kissing gourami????  >:D

Those are just mean. I haven't had gouramis since I was a kid anyway...