This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Galapagos Tortoise (4D Famemaster).  (Read 3154 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Galapagos Tortoise (4D Famemaster).
« on: December 26, 2014, 02:45:05 PM »
Hello friends, this is the figure of Galapagos Tortoise (Chelonoidis nigra) Quoy & Gaimard, 1824 of 4D Famemaster. Total lenght is 100 mm. Itis the largest living species of tortoise and the 13th-heaviest living reptile.Modern giant tortoises can weigh up to 250 kg; even larger versions, now extinct, roamed every continent except Antarctic and Australia into the Pleistocene (<1.8 million years ago). With life spans in the wild of over 100 years, it is one of the longest-lived vertebrates.

4D Famemaster is a brand whose that done a lot of puzzle figures. It has produced some figures of animals with a really nice quality. This is one of the best examples of this. Sculpt, colors and details are really awesome. It is one of the few figures of this specie. I Think that it is beautiful replica of this specie. I bouhgt this figure the last sunday  in a flea market  ^-^.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 03:46:48 PM by Jetoar »
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

bmathison1972

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Galapagos Tortoise (4D Master).
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 03:32:36 PM »
I have recently become a big fan of 4D Famemaster. I have several of their arthropods and they are very very nice. Really, they are just big gashapon-style figures (minus the rocks, and logs, and other substrates the Japanese figures come with).

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Re: Galapagos Tortoise (4D Master).
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 03:47:41 PM »
I have recently become a big fan of 4D Famemaster. I have several of their arthropods and they are very very nice. Really, they are just big gashapon-style figures (minus the rocks, and logs, and other substrates the Japanese figures come with).

Yes, I understand you. I have other figures of them. Fishes are really nice  ^-^.

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
Re: Galapagos Tortoise (4D Famemaster).
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2014, 05:21:00 PM »
I have about fifteen or so Famemaster wild animals which were distributed by Simba Toys in Germany a few years back. This one is among them and it still is one of my favourite Galapagos Tortoise figures. :)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Re: Galapagos Tortoise (4D Famemaster).
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2014, 10:48:38 PM »
I have about fifteen or so Famemaster wild animals which were distributed by Simba Toys in Germany a few years back. This one is among them and it still is one of my favourite Galapagos Tortoise figures. :)

In Spain were distribuited by Simaba Toys Giro toys even the 4D Famemaster. I have some animals and fishes of them  ^-^.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal