News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Limited edition resin Grevy's zebra by Ana for sale

Started by Ana, October 23, 2014, 09:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ana

Hi! 

As some of you may have read in "Animal art" section of this forum my latest work is Grevy's zebra model in scale 1:22. The mould is ready and I can make and sell copies. I will sell mainly unpainted ones but I think I can paint no more than 4 copies yet if someone request it. For the unpainted ones I have following prices:

45 Euro - raw model
55 Euro - prepped model

Additional cost is shipping: 13 Euro for European countries and 24 Euro to any other place in the world.

For all who order unpainted version yet in October I will give 5% discount.

Additionally I will make a special painting tutorial for this model, I will show you how to do it step by step but patience you need to use from your own reserves. ;)

For the price of painted version please PM me.

Here  is the photo of unpainted version:

And the painted one:

Even more photos are in this thread: http://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?topic=1240.0

Thank you for letting me share :)

Ana

AnimalToyForum

Just gorgeous.  :o So realistic - almost like a photograph! Congratulations on a stunning piece!  :D

Hercules beetle

Quote from: Ana on October 23, 2014, 09:58:01 AM
Hi! 

As some of you may have read in "Animal art" section of this forum my latest work is Grevy's zebra model in scale 1:22. The mould is ready and I can make and sell copies. I will sell mainly unpainted ones but I think I can paint no more than 4 copies yet if someone request it. For the unpainted ones I have following prices:

45 Euro - raw model
55 Euro - prepped model

Additional cost is shipping: 13 Euro for European countries and 24 Euro to any other place in the world.

For all who order unpainted version yet in October I will give 5% discount.

Additionally I will make a special painting tutorial for this model, I will show you how to do it step by step but patience you need to use from your own reserves. ;)

For the price of painted version please PM me.

Here  is the photo of unpainted version:

And the painted one:

Even more photos are in this thread: http://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?topic=1240.0

Thank you for letting me share :)
If i saw that thing standing outside i would not think it was any statue and that it was infact a real zebra

Ana

Thank you for so nice comments everyone!!!! :D

Quote from: Hercules beetle on October 24, 2014, 06:14:26 PM

If i saw that thing standing outside i would not think it was any statue and that it was infact a real zebra

Haha, thank you! However the scale is quite small for a typical outside statue, it is 22 times smaller than real zebra. :)  But I think it's good idea to take some outside photos of this one anyway.  :))

Jetoar

I think that it is the most accurate zebra that I have ever seen  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Ana

Jetoar

Quote from: Ana on October 28, 2014, 09:35:04 AM
Thank you Jetoar!!! :D

You are welcome friend. It is really awesome.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures