Animal toy reviews and walk-arounds

Author Topic: Mute Swan (Papo - Wild Life).  (Read 1733 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Mute Swan (Papo - Wild Life).
« on: April 17, 2014, 12:19:53 PM »
Hello friends, this is the figures of Mute Swan (Cygnus olor) Gmelin, 1789 of Papo - Wild Life. Total lenght of the winged swan is 110 mm and its wingspan is 110mm. This figure was released in 2010 and currently is avaliable. They are native to much of Europe and Asia, and (as a rare winter visitor) the far north of Africa. It is also an introduced species in North America, Australasia and southern Africa. The name 'mute' derives from it being less vocal than other swan species. Measuring 125 to 170 cm (49 to 67 in) in length, this large swan is wholly white in plumage with an orange bill bordered with black. It is recognisable by its pronounced knob atop the bill.

Papo is a young brand in the world of figures if we compare them with Safari or Schleich, but they have a important place in the world currently. They are famous for their figures of feline and dinosaurs but they are doing great jobs with the reptiles and birds (new garhial is amazing) and their wild animals figures are not a exception. Proportions are awesome an details of the feathers is awesome. Definetly it is one of the best figure of Mute Swan better than Schleich version. It is one of my favorite figures of my collection and I bought this figure in the store of Madrid one month ago (Spain) ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures