This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Mute Swan family - 2006 - 2009 (Schleich - Farm Life).  (Read 3852 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Mute Swan family - 2006 - 2009 (Schleich - Farm Life).
« on: April 17, 2014, 12:19:46 PM »
Hello friends, these are the figures of Mute Swan family (Cygnus olor) Gmelin, 1789 of Schleich - Wild Life. Total lenght of the winged swan is 100 mm and its wingspan is 110mm. Total lenght of the other adult is 90 mm and chicks is 90 mm. These figure was relased in 2006 - 2009 and they are retired currently. They are native to much of Europe and Asia, and (as a rare winter visitor) the far north of Africa. It is also an introduced species in North America, Australasia and southern Africa. The name 'mute' derives from it being less vocal than other swan species. Measuring 125 to 170 cm (49 to 67 in) in length, this large swan is wholly white in plumage with an orange bill bordered with black. It is recognisable by its pronounced knob atop the bill.

Schleich are one of the oldest brands that they do figures currently. They have done new figures of some old replicas even their cubs, calfs and juveniles. These replicas are one of their old figures. These figure are a very nice replica. The proportions of these figures are nice from my point of view. I think that the details of feathers are really good. The stand of these figure is nice, over all the winged adult. I think that it are one of the best replicas of this specie. I bought these figures in a store of Madrid (Spain) one month ago ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Advicot

• Life finds a Way!
    • View Profile
  • Animal: Eastern Star-nosed mole
Re: Mute Swan family - 2006 - 2009 (Schleich - Farm Life).
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 08:16:41 PM »
I have this entire family. I'm only missing one mute swan that Schleich has ever made (1998 one)  :)
Don't I take long uploading photos!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal