This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Bottlenose Dolphin calf (Collecta - Sea Life).  (Read 2696 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Bottlenose Dolphin calf (Collecta - Sea Life).
« on: April 08, 2014, 09:40:03 PM »
Hello friends, this is the figure of Bottlenose Dolphin (Tursiops truncatus) Montagu, 1821 of Collecta - Sea Life. Total lenght is 50 mm. This figure was relased in 2013 and it is avaliable. They are the most familiar dolphins due to the wide exposure they receive in captivity in marine parks and dolphinaria, and in movies and television programs. They inhabit temperate and tropical oceans throughout the world, and are absent only from polar waters.

Collecta is a young brand of figures, but in his short time of existence, they have done a lot of figures of different species of animals (included rare species of dinosaurs and animals). In their cattegory of sea life, they have included the Bottlenose Dolphin. This figure is a nice representation of this dolphin. The colors are exact and the details are nice.  I think that it is one of the best figures of this animal and good acquistion for dolphins collectors.  I bought this figure in Sarasus (toys store) in Madrid one month ago ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
Re: Bottlenose Dolphin calf (Collecta - Sea Life).
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 11:03:39 AM »
Hey, thanks for showing, Jetoar! The dolphin calf looks actually better than I had expected! :)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Re: Bottlenose Dolphin calf (Collecta - Sea Life).
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 02:26:08 PM »
Hey, thanks for showing, Jetoar! The dolphin calf looks actually better than I had expected! :)

Thanks Brontodocus, I thought the same when I bought it  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal