News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Papo - New for 2013

Started by AnimalToyForum, December 19, 2012, 03:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimalToyForum

Finally! Here we go, images from the Papo 2013 catalogue of all the new releases 8)

Indian rhinoceras and calf

"Lying tigress nursing"

Dromedary camel

Male giraffe

Lying giraffe calf

Gibbon

Gharial

Giant anteater

Fox

Owl

Grizzly bear

Polar bears

Arabian horses

German mastiff

Scottish terrier

Labrador

Epagneul breton

Longhorn bull

Charolais cow (mooing) and calf

Peafowl, pecking white hen, and hen

CM

They've shown a few over on STS.  Not sure the etiquette between forums as far as cross-linking and such, but there are some nice new pieces that can be seen, especially, imo, one of the nicest brown bears from any company so far.  A gharial, a pair of Indian rhinos, a pair of giraffes, a tigress with cubs, a new dromedary, and a new polar bear as well. I don't think that's going to be all, considering that the little advertisement image we've already seen still showed a Great Dane, a barn owl, and a peacock.

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: CM on December 27, 2012, 11:52:26 PM
They've shown a few over on STS.  Not sure the etiquette between forums as far as cross-linking and such, but there are some nice new pieces that can be seen, especially, imo, one of the nicest brown bears from any company so far.  A gharial, a pair of Indian rhinos, a pair of giraffes, a tigress with cubs, a new dromedary, and a new polar bear as well. I don't think that's going to be all, considering that the little advertisement image we've already seen still showed a Great Dane, a barn owl, and a peacock.

Thanks CM. Yes, I saw that some of the new Papos were revealed over at the STS a few days ago. I purposefully refrained from linking to the pics out of respect for STS; they have been so kind to us since we launched a few weeks ago and I was delighted to see them get the scoop. :) I might ask permission from the member who posted the pics to show them here. In the meantime, members should head over to STS to check out the pics :) When picture become more widely available, we can post them here anyway.

CM

The H&H Winners' Circle store site has banners showing 2013 releases for each of the major brands, and their Papo banner has a few more reveals, including a gibbon, a red fox, and more.  Just go to the store's main page at www.handhwc.com.

Jetoar

I am waiting to see the new figures.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

OkapiBoy

CM

There's a poster on STS who claims to know of at least 57 new Papo figures for next year, though it's not clear if these are all wildlife figures or if it includes all their ranges (it is also said that it's not the full number of new releases).  Word is we should learn more next week.

Varanus

Jetoar

CM

A site called Wonderland Models has put up a few Papo 2013 items for sale.  Animal-wise, the only things we haven't seen yet are a trio of polar bear cubs.  Link:  http://www.wonderlandmodels.com/model-figures/papo-world/2013/

AnimalToyForum

Thanks for the link! I've edited the first post in this thread so it links to the pictures  8)

But here they are too! The Polar bear and cubs...

Jetoar

New polar bear are so cute  ^-^.

CM

The 2013 catalogue is up at Papo's website: www.papo-france.com.

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: CM on January 11, 2013, 08:27:40 PM

Awesome! Thanks. Right, time to get some pictures up here...stand by...

Jetoar

Quote from: CM on January 11, 2013, 08:27:40 PM

Amazing figures, I like them all  ^-^.

AnimalToyForum

I've updated the first post in this topic with official pics from the new catalogue! 8)

tyrantqueen

That Gavial looks amazing...must have :)

They came flying from far away, now I'm under their spell....

AnimalToyForum

Jetoar

One of the best figures of Papo  ^-^.

Himmapaan

Gracious heavens, I want them all!  :o :o Um, except the horse...  ;D