This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Sitatunga ( Bestiari)  (Read 3259 times)

OkapiBoy

• Reviewer
    • View Profile
Sitatunga ( Bestiari)
« on: February 21, 2014, 12:51:12 AM »
Sitatunga antelope by Joan Milelire Soler of Bestiari.
Another beautiful piece to add to the herd. Scale is 1:22. Sculpting is nice, and check out those unique hoofs!
He is # 18. part of a limited edition.Enjoy ;D

And here he is joining the herd ( other figures by Anna and Harriet)

Admins - do you think we could have a separate thread for these 3 talented artist? They have enough work combined to make a unique thread just for them, plus they are members  :)
I have enough of there works, and I'm sure others,too. Just something to consider... I just hate to have them lost in this thread ^-^

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Re: Sitatunga ( Bestiari)
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 09:18:31 PM »
Lovely replica of this specie friend  ^-^. Joan Mileliere´s replicas are awesome  :o.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 01:57:04 PM »
What a wonderful Sitatunga! :)
Admins - do you think we could have a separate thread for these 3 talented artist? They have enough work combined to make a unique thread just for them, plus they are members  :)
I have enough of there works, and I'm sure others,too. Just something to consider... I just hate to have them lost in this thread ^-^
I'd second the idea. Or perhaps it would help to have a kits/models sections? It would be much easier to find them there if we had a board for kits and/or models.

widukind

• Andreas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2014, 01:34:01 PM »
Congratulations, a beautieful figurine made by Joan  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal