News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Name the figures in the ATF banner

Started by AnimalToyForum, December 06, 2012, 02:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimalToyForum

just to get the games section rolling, who can ID the figures in the ATF banner?  ;)

sauroid

grey dolphin, white rhinoceros, Przewalski's horse, a tree (:-\), rhinoceros beetle, old english sheepdog, emperor penguins.

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: sauroid on December 06, 2012, 03:53:04 PM
grey dolphin, white rhinoceros, Przewalski's horse, a tree (:-\), rhinoceros beetle, old english sheepdog, emperor penguins.

But by which companies?  :o There's a challenge!

brontodocus

Okay, Bottlenose Dolphin By Monterey Bay Aquarium Collection (Safari Ltd.), Wild Safari Wildlife White Rhino, a horse by a toy manufacturer ;D, Beech tree by Schleich, Rhinoceros beetle Allomyrina dichotoma (=Trypoxylus dichotomus) by CollectA, a Bobtail by a toy manufacturer ;D, and Emperor Penguin by Schleich. :)

Jetoar

I couldnt participate, too late for me  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

AnimalToyForum

Good work, but you only get a cookie when each and every one of those 'toy manufacturers' are named ;)

Jetoar

brontodocus

Ahem, I had to look up the other ones (gosh, did I really do that? :o ;D). The missing ones would be Mojö Fun Quarter Horse and Bullyland Bobtail? :)

AnimalToyForum

Yes! Cookies for everyone! Just make sure your browser is set to accept cookies  ;D

I'm pretty impressed you got so many without looking them up!

brontodocus

Hooray! :)
I have two of them (which is very little compared with the DTF banner... :o) - three others are on my wish list. Guess I'm not that much into horses and dogs... :-\

Jetoar

I think that we could put new images and we have to guess the name of this figure and his brand  ;).

AnimalToyForum

New banner, new challenge!  :)) Easier this time, as they are all upcoming 2013 releases...

Jetoar

Griffon vulture of Mojo, veiled chamaleon baby of IC Safari, dendrobathes azureus of bullyland, gold fish of IC Safari, adult hippo of Schleich, polar bear cub of Schleich, maned wolf of collecta  and blue macaw of Schleich.

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: Jetoar on January 11, 2013, 08:23:30 PM
Griffon vulture of Mojo, veiled chamaleon baby of IC Safari, dendrobathes azureus of bullyland, gold fish of IC Safari, adult hippo of Schleich, polar bear cub of Schleich, maned wolf of collecta  and blue macaw of Schleich.

Nearly, but not quite ;)

Jetoar

Quote from: animaltoyforum on January 11, 2013, 08:28:26 PM

Nearly, but not quite ;)

mmmmm.......... :-\ I dont know what is the mistake  ^-^.

tyrantqueen

You forgot the butterflies, from Safari Ltd.

They came flying from far away, now I'm under their spell....

AnimalToyForum

tyrantqueen

Quote from: animaltoyforum on January 11, 2013, 08:55:15 PM
There's still another mistake  ;)
Is it the Papo Hippo instead of the Schleich? Or the Polar Bear cub?

They came flying from far away, now I'm under their spell....

AnimalToyForum

Ana

Polar bear cub is from Papo I think :)