Animal toy reviews and walk-arounds

Author Topic: Snow Leopard and cub (Collecta - Wild Life).  (Read 2197 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Snow Leopard and cub (Collecta - Wild Life).
« on: February 15, 2014, 11:15:45 PM »
Hello friends, this is the figure of Snow Leopard (Panthera Uncia) Schreber, 1775 of Collecta - Wild Life. Total lenght is 125mm in adult and 120mm of cub. This figure was relased in 2011 and they are avaliable. Snow leopards are slightly smaller than the other big cats but, like them, exhibit a range of sizes, generally weighing between 60 and 121 lb, with an occasional large male reaching 165 lb and small female of under 55 lb. They have a relatively short body, measuring in length from the head to the base of the tail 30 to 50 in. However, the tail is quite long, at 80 to 100 cm.

Collecta is a young brand of figures, but in his short time of existence, they have done a lot of figures of different species of animals (included rare species of dinosaurs and animals). In their cattegory of wild life, they have included the Snow Leopard figures. This figure is a nice representation of this feline. The colors and the details are nice, but I think that the spotts would be better. I think that it is good figure of this animal and good acquistion for feline collectors. Honestly, I think that they are better than Safari figure. However, Papo figure could be able to the best replica of this specie. I bought this figure in a store of Madrid (Spain) for my girlfriends two years ago^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal