News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

avatar_postsaurischian

Red-crowned Crane (Kaiyodo - Hokkaido Figure Winter Version)

Started by postsaurischian, February 13, 2014, 09:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

                                    Series:   Kaiyodo (Sapporo) - Hokkaido Figure Winter Version
                                                                                       (This is figure No.10)

                                 

                                 

                         

                                 

                                 

                                 

                                 
           
                                 

                                 

                                 

                                 


compared to Nature Techni Colour 'Nature of Japan' vol.1 No.05 (left) & Kaiyodo 'Natural Monuments of Japan' No.27 (middle)




brontodocus

Wow, brilliant! :-) I couldn't even decide which of the three I like more. And I wonder what Niroot would say when he sees these! 8)

postsaurischian

This is definitely my favourite one :).
I had a similar experience with this one as you had once with the Agatsuma Tardigrade. I saw a picture of it, I think it was on STS, not sure - I could not find it anymore  and after a few months I wasn't sure if it really existed or if it was a dream ;D
.... until I accidentally stumbled over it on Jauce a few weeks ago ... had to get it immediately :D!  It's such a wonderful Dinosaur pose :-[ ;D!

Himmapaan

Squeee!! That's what I would say.  :)) I only have the Nature Technicolor one and a different one by Kaiyodo.

I'm such a poor member. I haven't been around the forums for ages.  :-[ I only spotted this one quite by chance via the ATF Facebook page.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Himmapaan on February 13, 2014, 10:45:18 PM
Squeee!! That's what I would say.  :)) I only have the Nature Technicolor one and a different one by Kaiyodo.

I'm such a poor member. I haven't been around the forums for ages.  :-[ I only spotted this one quite by chance via the ATF Facebook page.

It's nice the sizes are so similar. Great for display and dioramas.

Jetoar

One of the best replicas of this bird. Kaiyodo and its quality are awesome, I like it  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

postsaurischian

 :) Thank you for the comments!

Quote from: Himmapaan on February 13, 2014, 10:45:18 PM
Squeee!! That's what I would say.  :)) I only have the Nature Technicolor one and a different one by Kaiyodo.

I'm such a poor member. I haven't been around the forums for ages.  :-[ I only spotted this one quite by chance via the ATF Facebook page.

:D Hurra! I could reactivate you! I wasn't sure if you were still around here - glad you are :).

                               
                                                    So facebook is at least good for one thing ;D (no, I'm not talking about the Arabian revolution).

Himmapaan

Quote from: postsaurischian on February 14, 2014, 09:45:25 AM
:) Thank you for the comments!

Quote from: Himmapaan on February 13, 2014, 10:45:18 PM
Squeee!! That's what I would say.  :)) I only have the Nature Technicolor one and a different one by Kaiyodo.

I'm such a poor member. I haven't been around the forums for ages.  :-[ I only spotted this one quite by chance via the ATF Facebook page.

:D Hurra! I could reactivate you! I wasn't sure if you were still around here - glad you are :).

                               
                                                    So facebook is at least good for one thing ;D (no, I'm not talking about the Arabian revolution).

:))

I'm still around. :) Just not as attentive as I ought to be.  :-[

postsaurischian

#8
Quote from: Himmapaan on February 14, 2014, 08:24:47 PM
I'm still around. :) Just not as attentive as I ought to be.  :-[

Cool :). I might enjoy the forum thing a little bit more knowing that you're watchin' ;).


widukind