News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Flower planter Style Diorama

Started by OkapiBoy, December 19, 2012, 07:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OkapiBoy

This I call my museum planter style dioramas. ;D I have a flower planter that was overgrown by grass, so I used it as my background for these photos. This was inspired by dioramas that one see when you visit a natural history museum.

[

Jetoar

Yes I have seen this kind of dioramas in museum. I think that the best diormas is the wather antelope and the second the sabre antelopes  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

Hey, they look very nice! :) I think the ones with the drier grass are the best.

Varanus

Quote from: brontodocus on December 19, 2012, 10:51:07 AM
Hey, they look very nice! :) I think the ones with the drier grass are the best.

I agree! :)

pachyrhinosaurus

This is a great idea, and it makes me want to do this as well. Do you know what kind of grass that is in the first picture?

OkapiBoy

Quote from: pachyrhinosaurus on December 22, 2012, 01:55:49 AM
This is a great idea, and it makes me want to do this as well. Do you know what kind of grass that is in the first picture?

Thanks all, I had fun taking those photos.
Um, not sure what kind of grass those ones are, they just appeared on the planter, it could be from the bird seeds :D

Battatitan

These dioramas are just as marvelous as all your other ones  :D

I too believe that the drier grass looks more realistic, as it adds a more intense savannah-feel -  that Waterbuck is a particular favourite of mine.  :D