This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Pacific white-sided dolphin (Collecta - Sea Life)  (Read 3392 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Pacific white-sided dolphin (Collecta - Sea Life)
« on: December 24, 2013, 07:01:04 PM »
Hello friends, this is the figure of Pacific white-sided dolphin (Lagenorhynchus obliquidens) Gill, 1865 of Collecta - Sea Life. Total lenght is 140mm. This figure was relased in 2013 and it is avaliable. The range of the Pacific white-sided dolphin arcs across the cool to temperate waters of the north Pacific. Sightings go no further south than the South China Sea on the western side and the Baja California peninsula on the eastern. These dolphins keep close company. White-sided dolphins swim in groups of ten to one hundred, and can often be seen bow-riding and doing somersaults. Members form a close-knit group and will often care for a sick or injured dolphin.

Collecta is a young brand of figures, but in his short time of existence, they have done a lot of figures of different species of animals (included rare species of dinosaurs and animals). In their cattegory of sea life, they have included the Atlantic white-sided dolphin. This figure is a nice representation of this dolphin. The colors are exact and the details are nice.  I think that it is one of the best figures of this animal and good acquistion for dolphins collectors. I bought this figure in a store of my girlfriends town yesterday ^-^.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 07:02:40 PM by Jetoar »
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
Re: Pacific white-sided dolphin (Collecta - Sea Life)
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 12:52:10 PM »
A brilliant figure and probably a good substitute for collectors who are missing the harder to find MBA one (which is only slightly smaller). :)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Re: Pacific white-sided dolphin (Collecta - Sea Life)
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 11:53:22 PM »
A brilliant figure and probably a good substitute for collectors who are missing the harder to find MBA one (which is only slightly smaller). :)

I didnt see the MBA figure in stores  :-\, but I I am very happy with this figure and its details ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal