News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Looking for lord howe stick insect kakapo and kakariki from animals of australia

Started by IslandAnimals, December 24, 2013, 05:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IslandAnimals

i live in florida united states can someone help me find and look for the lord howe stick insect kakapo and the kakariki from Animals of Australia Series Line in any stores or online store websites in the united states or in some online store websites that have a US currency please?

bmathison1972

Hi, I live in Atlanta, GA and I recently bought the stick insect from Mini Zoo in Australia (they ship to the U.S.):
http://www.minizoo.com.au/products/Lord-Howe-Island-Stick-Insect.html

they have most if not all of the S&N Figures. It will take a while. They ship their products via DSL and the U.S. orders go through Germany (mine took 23 days). If you wait until after the holidays, it might come faster...

IslandAnimals

sphyrna18

I don't usually do plugs for my own store, but I have a very small order of these that is *supposed* to be arriving any day now. Assuming they get here soon, I can let you know if you're still interested. Customs can take forever to clear, but, like I said, they are due in any day now. Otherwise, Blaine's source is certainly the best option at present (altho customs can again really slow things down).

bmathison1972

Quote from: sphyrna18 on December 27, 2013, 12:08:01 AM
I don't usually do plugs for my own store, but I have a very small order of these that is *supposed* to be arriving any day now. Assuming they get here soon, I can let you know if you're still interested. Customs can take forever to clear, but, like I said, they are due in any day now. Otherwise, Blaine's source is certainly the best option at present (altho customs can again really slow things down).

Chad if I knew you had these, I woulda plugged you first :)

sphyrna18

Quote from: bmathison1972 on December 27, 2013, 02:28:57 AM
Quote from: sphyrna18 on December 27, 2013, 12:08:01 AM

Chad if I knew you had these, I woulda plugged you first :)

I appreciate that. I haven't gotten them in stock yet, so I've been reluctant to say anything,  but they are due in any day, so I'm hoping I'm safe haha.