This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Orca calf (Collecta - Sea Life)  (Read 2612 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Orca calf (Collecta - Sea Life)
« on: December 24, 2013, 03:23:44 PM »
Hello friends, this is the figure of Orca calf (Orcinus orca) Linnaeus, 1758 of Collecta - Sea Life. Total lenght is 130mm. This figure was relased in 2013 and it is avaliable. Orcas are found in all oceans, from the frigid Arctic and Antarctic regions to tropical seas. Killer whales as a species have a diverse diet, although individual populations often specialize in particular types of prey. Some feed exclusively on fish, while others hunt marine mammals such as sea lions, seals, walruses, and even large whales. Orcas are regarded as apex predators, lacking natural predators.

Collecta is a young brand of figures, but in his short time of existence, they have done a lot of figures of different species of animals (included rare species of dinosaurs and animals). In their cattegory of sea life, they have included the Orca. This figure is a nice representation of this dolphin. The colors are exact and the details are nice.  I think that it is one of the best figures of this animal and good acquistion for dolphins collectors. I bought this figure in a store of my girlfriends town yesterday ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal