News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Giant Panda (2012) (Schleich - Wildlife)

Started by Takama, December 24, 2013, 01:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

One of the most common Figures at my local stores. I finally found the courage to buy the thing because its cute (something that a lot of People love to complain about in Schleich figures).

pachyrhinosaurus

Wonderful model! I have one as well and its my favorite panda in my collection. I just think I should say that this panda was introduced in 2012, not 2010.

Jetoar

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Takama

Quote from: pachyrhinosaurus on December 24, 2013, 03:13:09 PM
Wonderful model! I have one as well and its my favorite panda in my collection. I just think I should say that this panda was introduced in 2012, not 2010.

I fixed the Year. Thanks for letting me know

pachyrhinosaurus

Quote from: Takama and Rex on December 24, 2013, 05:51:49 PM
Quote from: pachyrhinosaurus on December 24, 2013, 03:13:09 PM

I fixed the Year. Thanks for letting me know

It makes a collector feel 'old' when he can recall the year each piece in the current catalog was introduced! I can now that the old deer are retired.  :))
Is this the only sitting panda with bamboo made from a major brand?

brontodocus

It really has the Schleich cuteness! :o 8) Which bothers me in some cases but here I do like it. :) Once again it's a figure I've seen countless times in stores (Schleich are ubiquitous in Germany) but only a walk-around like this lets me take a closer look at it. It's really better than I thought. :)

Takama

I relly like this figure more then the Brand new one that's coming in a few weeks.  It looks decently Proportioned plus its in a uncommon pose.       

My mom Loves pandas, so she was awed by this one with the Bamboo. though I almost did not get it when I did, and would of Got the Schleich Red Deer couple instead.

Quote from: brontodocus on December 25, 2013, 01:22:50 PM
Once again it's a figure I've seen countless times in stores (Schleich are ubiquitous in Germany) but only a walk-around like this lets me take a closer look at it. It's really better than I thought. :)

Schleich is very very common around where I live, almost every Farm and Home type store around here sells them. I chose to collect them with Dinosaurs because they are available at the stores, and I don't have to mess with shipping and Handling online.

I assume my walkaround convinced you to get it?