This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Giant Panda (2012) (Schleich - Wildlife)  (Read 4345 times)

Takama

• Reviewer
  • Long live Rexy Rue Rue
    • View Profile
Giant Panda (2012) (Schleich - Wildlife)
« on: December 24, 2013, 01:24:40 AM »
One of the most common Figures at my local stores. I finally found the courage to buy the thing because its cute (something that a lot of People love to complain about in Schleich figures).

« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 05:51:12 PM by Takama and Rex »

pachyrhinosaurus

• "From so simple a beginning..."
    • View Profile
Re: Giant Panda (2010) (Schleich - Wildlife)
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 03:13:09 PM »
Wonderful model! I have one as well and its my favorite panda in my collection. I just think I should say that this panda was introduced in 2012, not 2010.
~P. lakustai

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 04:52:20 PM »
Lovely figure with Bamboo even  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Takama

• Reviewer
  • Long live Rexy Rue Rue
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 05:51:49 PM »
Wonderful model! I have one as well and its my favorite panda in my collection. I just think I should say that this panda was introduced in 2012, not 2010.

I fixed the Year. Thanks for letting me know

pachyrhinosaurus

• "From so simple a beginning..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2013, 07:35:20 PM »

I fixed the Year. Thanks for letting me know

It makes a collector feel 'old' when he can recall the year each piece in the current catalog was introduced! I can now that the old deer are retired.  :))
Is this the only sitting panda with bamboo made from a major brand?
~P. lakustai

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
Re: Giant Panda (2012) (Schleich - Wildlife)
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2013, 01:22:50 PM »
It really has the Schleich cuteness! :o 8) Which bothers me in some cases but here I do like it. :) Once again it's a figure I've seen countless times in stores (Schleich are ubiquitous in Germany) but only a walk-around like this lets me take a closer look at it. It's really better than I thought. :)

Takama

• Reviewer
  • Long live Rexy Rue Rue
    • View Profile
Re: Giant Panda (2012) (Schleich - Wildlife)
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2013, 09:00:32 PM »
I relly like this figure more then the Brand new one that's coming in a few weeks.  It looks decently Proportioned plus its in a uncommon pose.       

My mom Loves pandas, so she was awed by this one with the Bamboo. though I almost did not get it when I did, and would of Got the Schleich Red Deer couple instead.

Once again it's a figure I've seen countless times in stores (Schleich are ubiquitous in Germany) but only a walk-around like this lets me take a closer look at it. It's really better than I thought. :)

Schleich is very very common around where I live, almost every Farm and Home type store around here sells them. I chose to collect them with Dinosaurs because they are available at the stores, and I don't have to mess with shipping and Handling online.

I assume my walkaround convinced you to get it?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal