News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Pachyrhinosaurus' Animal Art

Started by pachyrhinosaurus, December 09, 2013, 12:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pachyrhinosaurus

I had a board for dinosaur art over on the DTF, and I feel its time I started showing my animal art. Its not mind-blowing like that of others' work here, but I thought I'd show it anyway. This is the first to be finished of my set of serious animal models, and I have a rhinoceros and reindeer in progress at the moment. 
Emperor Penguin (Aptenodytes forsteri):

^Sorry about the last two, I forgot to rotate them.

Comments, criticism, and critique are welcome and appreciated.  8)

Jetoar

Wonderful figure with nice details friend  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

pachyrhinosaurus

tyrantqueen

I'm not a huge penguin fan (I get a bit fed up with how obsessed the media is with them sometimes) but very nice looking sculpture. Is this your first ever sculpture? If so, good job.

They came flying from far away, now I'm under their spell....

pachyrhinosaurus

Quote from: tyrantqueen on December 10, 2013, 06:34:59 AM
I'm not a huge penguin fan (I get a bit fed up with how obsessed the media is with them sometimes) but very nice looking sculpture. Is this your first ever sculpture? If so, good job.
It isn't my first-ever, I've been doing more caricature animal work on and off for two years, and this summer started more serious animals, but this is my first in the Super Sculpey you influenced me to buy. Thanks again for the recommendation and the compliments. I'm not more a penguin fan than I am of any other animal.