News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The Animal Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2013 - [Now Open!]

Started by AnimalToyForum, December 14, 2012, 12:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: KathyAnderson on May 04, 2013, 03:47:45 PM
Grr! My parents said I can't enter the contest. Something about internet safety...:(

That's a shame. Hope they change their minds!

KathyAnderson

Believe me, they won't change their minds...:( But thanks for saying that anyway.
On a happy note, I can't wait to see everyone else's dioramas! :)
I like Puppy in my Pockets and Littlest Pet Shop.
~Kathy~

Takama

KathyAnderson

~Kathy~

brontodocus

Sorry to read that, Kathy... :-\ But somehow I can also understand your parents a little (I have two sons). They care for you and want to protect you from any possible risk. Admittedly, the internet isn't always the safe and cosy place it looks like. They don't know anybody here in the forum personally - but if you made an entry and win, your address would be required. It may seem uncool and unjustified at first but I can understand when your parents are worried about that. My two sons are still too young (seven and four) for unsupervised online activities but I will probably be just as cautious and alert as your parents once they start surfing on their own.

KathyAnderson

Thank you for your comments, brontocus. :) You all have been really nice and that's why I just didn't understand...I guess it sorta makes sense.
~Kathy~

AnimalToyForum

AnimalToyForum

I'm pleased to report that entries have started to come in!

brontodocus

And with still more than ten weeks left and the weather getting better and better I'm sure we will see a lot of very fine diorama entries in the end! :)

AnimalToyForum

AnimalToyForum

AnimalToyForum

Not long left to submit your contest dioramas. We haven't had too many yet, so everyone has a good chance of winning!

Álvaro/schleich

Álvaro.

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: Álvaro/schleich on August 20, 2013, 11:02:48 AM

Hi, Only animals or also fantasy??  ^-^

Hmm. I think only animals. Although fantasy animals...I'd probably accept  ;)

AnimalToyForum

By the way, all participants will receive a confirmation email.

I usually send them within a day or two, but I'll be out of town for the last week of August (bad timing!), so some confirmation emails might be a bit delayed. I'll make sure all confirmation emails are sent by the 2nd September.

Battatitan

Can we send our ATF and DTF entries together in the same email, or is it better to send them separately?

OkapiBoy

I would say separately like the instruction said ;) Less confusing for sorting :D

AnimalToyForum

AnimalToyForum

Right! All the entries are now in so I'll post the poll very shortly. Only nine entries in total but the quality is very high indeed! All participants should have received an email by now, if not, let me know.

sauroid