Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

1:22 scale African Forest Buffalo pair by Anna Dobrowolska-Oczko/Harriet Knibbs

Started by HKHollinstone, November 27, 2013, 02:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HKHollinstone

Here are the first photos of the 1:22 African Forest Buffalo Bull and Cow!

The bull can be pre-ordered, just send me an email [email protected] and I'll reserve a casting for you.
A deposit of £20 (pounds) is required.

Price list for Bull
Raw ~ £45
Prepped ~ £55
Painted ~ £90
Plus shipping, please email for cost

Now for some photos ;)

Ana

Thank you Harriet for starting this topic!
To preorder Forest Buffalo cow you can write to my email horseandbird.studio@gmail.com , (it's new email but older one still works, don't worry, you can write there as well.) I don't take deposit. Prices are as follow:

45€ raw unpainted copy
55€ prepped copy, unpainted
90€ for painted model

Photos of prototype. :)

Copies will be casted in white polyurethane resin.

This is Limited Edition for 2014, I know there are still some orders of my 2013 limited edition, I will do my best to finish all these orders before end of 2013.
Estimated time when the unpainted cows will be available is middle January.
Please note the additional costs will be shipping.
Thank you!

AnimalToyForum

Beautiful! I don't collect mammals myself, but if I did, these would be must haves!  8)

brontodocus

It's wonderful how they both turned out! ^-^ Congratulations, Ana & Harriet!

pachyrhinosaurus

Both models are great! I still remember the emperor penguins and okapis you did, Harriet, this is a huge improvement from those.  :)

Ana

Jetoar

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

HKHollinstone

Thanks folks for your comments, glad you like the pair.  I have painted a casting of the bull, photos can be seen on my website and facebook.  Here's a link to my website http://harrietknibbssculpturesltd.weebly.com/1/post/2014/01/african-forest-buffalo-paintwork-revision.html
Quote from: pachyrhinosaurus on December 09, 2013, 12:25:20 AM
Both models are great! I still remember the emperor penguins and okapis you did, Harriet, this is a huge improvement from those.  :)
Gosh, they were awful!  Thanks :)