News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Hello, I'm Ana

Started by Ana, December 13, 2012, 10:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ana

Hi,
Some of You know me from other forum perhaps :) . I collect animal figures since 2005 (mainly mammals and birds but also some reptiles), it's my hobby and craziness :) I also sculpt animal figures and I'm always interested to learn something new about animals of course :D I was reading some posts of this forum from couple of days and I already learnt about few species I didn't know before, thanks for that   ^-^

brontodocus

Welcome Ana! :) Although we haven't met yet in any other forum, I'm already an admirer of your wonderful sculpts, who wouldn't love your mammal figures! 8)

AnimalToyForum

Welcome Ana! Of course I know you from STS 8) Great to see you here on the Animal Toy Forum too! :D 

Himmapaan

Ana

Thank You for nice welcome everyone  :))

Kikimalou

Hello Anna, it seems we are spending our time in the places  ;) :))

Jetoar

Wellcome Ana and I hope that you like the forum  ^-^
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Ana

Haha, Kiki, that's true ;)

Thank You Jetoar, I'm sure I will like it, I already do :D

postsaurischian

Hi Ana :D! Great to meet you here. Your sculpts are wonderful!

Will the Mojö 2013 Horses again be designed by you?
Are there plans of doing other animals for Mojö as well?

Ana

Thanks a lot! :D

For 2013 I sculpted no horses for Mojo, I did some wild animals instead (gaur, tapir, quagga and honey badgers) :)

postsaurischian

That's what I was hoping for ... and I've already seen the Tapir. It's awesome :D and I must have it ;D!!

Ana