News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Juplay S. A. vintage figures

Started by LorenzoItaly, October 10, 2013, 08:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LorenzoItaly

Hi guys, in a shop in Italy I've found these figures branded "Juplay S.A.". They're a parakeet, a kingfisher, a lizard (probably a monitor), a hippo and an ostrich. Is anyone interested in them ? Does anyone know this brand ? What do you think about them ?

Jetoar

I have a lot of figures of these figures. This figures were of a collection of animal´s books of Salvat. If I have time, I will share with you more figures of this collection  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

widukind

Quote from: Jetoar on October 13, 2013, 11:32:14 AM
I have a lot of figures of these figures. This figures were of a collection of animal´s books of Salvat. If I have time, I will share with you more figures of this collection  ^-^.

That would be really interesting  :)

widukind

Quote from: LorenzoItaly on October 10, 2013, 08:52:42 PM
Hi guys, in a shop in Italy I've found these figures branded "Juplay S.A.". They're a parakeet, a kingfisher, a lizard (probably a monitor), a hippo and an ostrich. Is anyone interested in them ? Does anyone know this brand ? What do you think about them ?

Phantastic,

i am interested in the parakeet, the king fisher and the lizard  :)

LorenzoItaly

Quote from: Jetoar on October 13, 2013, 11:32:14 AM
I've found in my bedroom an eagle, a polar bear, a kangaroo from the same brand

LorenzoItaly

Quote from: widukind on October 13, 2013, 01:04:46 PM
Quote from: LorenzoItaly on October 10, 2013, 08:52:42 PM

Phantastic,

i am interested in the parakeet, the king fisher and the lizard  :)
The parakeet and the king fisher are my favourites, I can sell you the lizard