News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Juplay S. A. vintage figures

Started by LorenzoItaly, October 10, 2013, 08:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LorenzoItaly

Hi guys, in a shop in Italy I've found these figures branded "Juplay S.A.". They're a parakeet, a kingfisher, a lizard (probably a monitor), a hippo and an ostrich. Is anyone interested in them ? Does anyone know this brand ? What do you think about them ?

Jetoar

I have a lot of figures of these figures. This figures were of a collection of animal´s books of Salvat. If I have time, I will share with you more figures of this collection  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

widukind

Quote from: Jetoar on October 13, 2013, 11:32:14 AM
I have a lot of figures of these figures. This figures were of a collection of animal´s books of Salvat. If I have time, I will share with you more figures of this collection  ^-^.

That would be really interesting  :)

widukind

Quote from: LorenzoItaly on October 10, 2013, 08:52:42 PM
Hi guys, in a shop in Italy I've found these figures branded "Juplay S.A.". They're a parakeet, a kingfisher, a lizard (probably a monitor), a hippo and an ostrich. Is anyone interested in them ? Does anyone know this brand ? What do you think about them ?

Phantastic,

i am interested in the parakeet, the king fisher and the lizard  :)

LorenzoItaly

Quote from: Jetoar on October 13, 2013, 11:32:14 AM
I've found in my bedroom an eagle, a polar bear, a kangaroo from the same brand

LorenzoItaly

Quote from: widukind on October 13, 2013, 01:04:46 PM
Quote from: LorenzoItaly on October 10, 2013, 08:52:42 PM

Phantastic,

i am interested in the parakeet, the king fisher and the lizard  :)
The parakeet and the king fisher are my favourites, I can sell you the lizard