This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Great white shark - 2013 (Schleich - Sea Life)  (Read 3510 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Great white shark - 2013 (Schleich - Sea Life)
« on: September 01, 2013, 04:42:59 PM »
Hello friends, this is the figure of Great white shark ( Carcharodon carcharias ) Linnaeus, 1758 of Schleich - Sea Life. Total lenght is 170 mm. This figure was relased in 2013 and it is avaliable nowaday.

Schleich have released in 2013 a new line of sea animals out scale, but they have a great collection of sea animals that currently, they are retired. I think that this figure is a great reply of this animal, better than the version of 2004. Sculpture, stand, details and colors are corrects. I think that currently it is a beautiful and great figure. When I see this figure. sometimes I think in a Salmon Shark (Lamna ditropis) ;D. I bought this figure a toy store of Shanadu (Madrid-Spain) two weeks ago  ^-^.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 09:03:49 PM by Jetoar »
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
Re: Great white shark - 2013 (Schleich - Sea Life)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 09:20:28 AM »
Looks gorgeous on your photos, Jetoar! :) However, I was a bit disappointed when I saw one in a toy shop in Den Burg, Texel, during my holidays, the one I saw was a bit sloppily painted (so I didn't buy it although it's still on my wish list). It's interesting that this one has a slightly waxy touch and seems to be lighter than expected - much like a Bullyland.

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Re: Great white shark - 2013 (Schleich - Sea Life)
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 10:57:19 AM »
Looks gorgeous on your photos, Jetoar! :) However, I was a bit disappointed when I saw one in a toy shop in Den Burg, Texel, during my holidays, the one I saw was a bit sloppily painted (so I didn't buy it although it's still on my wish list). It's interesting that this one has a slightly waxy touch and seems to be lighter than expected - much like a Bullyland.

Thanks friend, I bought two figures: one for me and other for my girlfriend  ^-^ and they didnt have paint problems only  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal