News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Nice to meet you!

Started by eivymama2x3, August 26, 2013, 04:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eivymama2x3

Hello all, so happy to be here!  I found this forum through Safari's page on Facebook.  I've loved animal toys all my life -- they were always my favorites as a child.  Now I have three little children of my own and get my toy animal fix by buying them for the kids...it's like being a kid all over again watching them drag dinosaurs and horses all over the yard.  I don't collect shelf animals much, with the exception of Breyer horses - have a large collection of those - but am always looking for animals for the kiddos.  We're homeschooling and I'm finding them to be so wonderful in our curriculum!  Looking forward to being part of the forum!

AnimalToyForum

Welcome to the Animal Toy Forum! :) We are all young at heart ;)

Jetoar

Welcome to the forum new friend  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Battatitan

Welcome to the forum  :) The experts we are lucky to have on the forum will always comment on a figure's accuracy so you can be assured of the very best educational value  ;)

brontodocus

Hi eivymama2x3, welcome to the Animal Toy Forum!  :)

widukind