News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

New member in France

Started by ian44800, August 10, 2013, 01:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ian44800

Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum. I live in France. I have a collection of just Schleich wildlife, sea-life and farm animals at the moment. I have been collecting Schleich for the past 9 years. I am a little disappointed that they often make the same species again and again, such as the elephants and lions. I have just learnt by reading the forum that there are other makers of figures who sculpt other species. Seeing a new species depicted makes my heart race! Am I alone?

I would really like to know:
a) If anyone mixes Schleich and other brands in their collections, and if so, are they compatible in beauty, quality and scale, if scale is an issue, as even with my Schleich, I have a "huge" hedgehog when placed next to my elephant.
b) where are the best places to buy CollectA, Safari and Mojo Fun figures in France, UK or Europe, especially online.

Thanks for your ideas and help

Ian

AnimalToyForum

Jetoar

Welcome to the Forum new friend  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

Hi Ian, welcome to the Animal Toy Forum! :)

widukind