News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Fossilized prehistoric shark teeth

Started by brfisher80ap, August 01, 2013, 09:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brfisher80ap

Did you get the Jaws reference? Who said science and nature toys had to be boring? Anyway, here is something the whole family will love. Fossilized prehistoric shark teeth! Each shark tooth pack comes with eight (yes, eight!) genuine real fossilized shark teeth. Make shark tooth necklaces, collect them or extract the DNA and create a mutant race of prehistoric sharks.

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: brfisher80ap on August 01, 2013, 09:08:42 PM
Did you get the Jaws reference? Who said science and nature toys had to be boring? Anyway, here is something the whole family will love. Fossilized prehistoric shark teeth! Each shark tooth pack comes with eight (yes, eight!) genuine real fossilized shark teeth. Make shark tooth necklaces, collect them or extract the DNA and create a mutant race of prehistoric sharks.

Do you want to provide a link?

tyrantqueen

I have one of these- Lamna (Otodus) obliqua, an early mackerel shark. My dad bought it for me at a festival.

They came flying from far away, now I'm under their spell....

Jetoar

I will share my fossilized prehistoric shark teeth  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

widukind

I also collect fossil and have also any theets (sharks and dinosaurs) :) :)