This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Jellyfish (Dynasty Gallery Heirloom Collectibles)  (Read 4796 times)

Takama

• Long live Rexy Rue Rue
    • View Profile
Jellyfish (Dynasty Gallery Heirloom Collectibles)
« on: August 01, 2013, 06:01:45 AM »
This one is sort of diffrent for the Forum.  At first glance, it looks like a real Jellyfish trapped in Glass. But i have my doupts that it is real, but its still beutiful to my Master.
I dont know much about the company that made this though.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 12:48:06 AM by Rex »

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Re: Jellyfish (Dynasty Gallery Heirloom Collectibles)
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 10:59:37 AM »
Wonderful and nice jellyfish  ^-^. I like it.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
Re: Jellyfish (Dynasty Gallery Heirloom Collectibles)
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 12:35:44 PM »
Interesting, I've seen similar things like this before. I can imagine that there is more than just one company who makes these? On the other hand, isn't the jellyfish's umbrella just an umbrella-shaped hollow space? and it seems the "tentacles" (they do not origin from the umbrellar margin, so technically these would be manubrial or oral arms rather than tentacles) are made by dragging paint through the glass as long as it's still liquid. But the effect is very nice, of course! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal