News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Caption this

Started by AnimalToyForum, January 25, 2014, 01:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isidro

Nice idea, but would be nicer if it's the fully grown adult frog who is saying that to the newborn bird, as it would be curious that a toddler adopt an old and experienced sir and call him "son" :D

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: Isidro on August 20, 2019, 05:13:17 PM
Nice idea, but would be nicer if it's the fully grown adult frog who is saying that to the newborn bird, as it would be curious that a toddler adopt an old and experienced sir and call him "son" :D

I did it that way because the frog seemed so out of its element and awkward on that branch. If they were both sitting on a lily pad, however. :))

Isidro

Ah, OK :P but tree frogs like this White's tree frog doesn't sit on lily pads, but on branches :D

Badger

Quote from: Isidro on August 21, 2019, 05:51:07 PM
Ah, OK :P but tree frogs like this White's tree frog doesn't sit on lily pads, but on branches :D

For apparently managing to get a species-level ID just from that picture, I'll let you choose the next image :P
(a.k.a. Ravonium, on the DTF and STS)

Isidro

Quote from: Badger on August 21, 2019, 06:10:04 PMFor apparently managing to get a species-level ID just from that picture, I'll let you choose the next image :P

hehe, that's one of the easiest to ID of all the frogs and toads of the world :-)
Well I never planned to post images here... complicated matter... I don't want to use Internet images, so I will search something vaguely decent in my animal photoarchive...

Isidro

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: Isidro on August 22, 2019, 03:56:18 PM
Maybe this one...

Phoenicopterus ruber (2-7-16 Zoo de San Diego).jpg

"No, no, no, Francis! That's your right leg! I said 'left leg in, left leg out, in, out, in, out, shake it all about'. Look, if we don't get this right soon we'll have to cancel the big show on Saturday. Now, repeat after me..."

AnimalToyForum

A new image for you to caption:

Badger

'HURRY! Do you not see that we're gonna drown here?'
(a.k.a. Ravonium, on the DTF and STS)

bmathison1972

Quote from: animaltoyforum on August 30, 2019, 01:32:20 PM

I can see Russia from my elephant...

AnimalToyForum

The elephant: My wig is a WHAT!?

sirenia

Well, it worked for Hannibal, it should help me reclaim the kibble.