This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Blue shark (2006) (Schleich - Sea Animals 1:32)  (Read 3300 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Blue shark (2006) (Schleich - Sea Animals 1:32)
« on: July 20, 2013, 06:45:44 PM »
Hello friends, this is the figure of Blue shark ( Prionace glauca ) Linnaeus, 1758 of Schleich - Sea Life. Total lenght is 155 mm. This figure was relased in 2006 and it was retired.

Schleich released in 2006 a new figures of sea animals with scale, but they have a great collection of sea animals that currently, they are retired. I think that this figure is a great replica of this animal, better than the version of 1998. Colors are very nice and the sculpture, stand and details are very nice. I think that currently it is a beautiful and great figure. I bought this figure in Ebay one month ago.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 07:37:41 PM by Jetoar »
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
Re: Blue shark (2006) (Schleich - Sea Animals 1:32)
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 10:17:53 AM »
One of the best Blue Shark figures, I'd say it's second only to the MBA Blue Shark!  :)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Re: Blue shark (2006) (Schleich - Sea Animals 1:32)
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 11:39:01 AM »
One of the best Blue Shark figures, I'd say it's second only to the MBA Blue Shark!  :)

Yes Brontodocus  ^-^. I think that it is a wonderful figure of this shark and one of the best with MBA figure. I am waiting to see the new figure ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal