News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

CollectA - new for 2014

Started by AnimalToyForum, July 19, 2013, 07:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What are your favourite five 'new for 2014' CollectA animal figures?

Ankole Watusi Bull
2 (11.1%)
Ankole Watusi Cow
1 (5.6%)
Ankole Watusi Calf
0 (0%)
Hungarian Pig = Mangalica Pig
1 (5.6%)
Standardbread Chestnut Stallion
0 (0%)
Standardbread Black Stallion
0 (0%)
Morgan Bay Stallion
0 (0%)
Morgan Chestnut Stallion
0 (0%)
Missouri Foxtrotter Mare
0 (0%)
Missouri Foxtrotter Chestnut Mare
0 (0%)
Pinto Foal running
0 (0%)
Pinto Foal standing
0 (0%)
English Thoroughbred Foal, running
0 (0%)
English Thoroughbred Foal, standing
0 (0%)
Pinto Mare
0 (0%)
Pinto Palomino Mare
0 (0%)
Lusitano Bay Mare
0 (0%)
Lusitano Grey Mare
0 (0%)
Pygmy Sperm Whale
4 (22.2%)
Bowhead Whale
1 (5.6%)
Spotted Seal
0 (0%)
Spotted Seal Pup
0 (0%)
Sawfish
4 (22.2%)
Tiger Shark
2 (11.1%)
Shortfin Mako Shark
5 (27.8%)
Leatherback Sea Turtle
1 (5.6%)
Cassowary
8 (44.4%)
Tasmanian Devil
6 (33.3%)
Wild Water Buffalo
4 (22.2%)
African Wild Ass
5 (27.8%)
Diana Monkey
1 (5.6%)
European Mouflon
1 (5.6%)
Barbary Sheep
2 (11.1%)
Springbok
2 (11.1%)
Pygmy Hippopotamus
5 (27.8%)
Pygmy Hippopotamus Calf
1 (5.6%)
Green Anaconda
4 (22.2%)
Mountain Nyala
5 (27.8%)
American Black Bear
1 (5.6%)
Frill-necked Lizard
3 (16.7%)
Black-backed Jackal
2 (11.1%)
Fallow Deer
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Jetoar

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Yutyrannus

Love the anaconda, definitely getting that one :)!
"We predators have long ruled the wild Earth while abiding the rules of nature. Under our rule, landscapes remain fertile. Under YOUR rule, nothing lasts long."
-Mauricio Anton

OkapiBoy

Simply amazing new figures from CollectA! :) I hate to say it, but Safari better start catching up with CollectA and Mojo with their line of modern animals. The quality of both CollectA and Mojo greatly surpass Safari's in my opinion. ;)

Jetoar

Quote from: OkapiBoy on December 07, 2013, 11:33:54 PM
Simply amazing new figures from CollectA! :) I hate to say it, but Safari better start catching up with CollectA and Mojo with their line of modern animals. The quality of both CollectA and Mojo greatly surpass Safari's in my opinion. ;)

With some figures I think  ^-^.

sauroid

oh how i'd love to have all the new CollectAs. i guess i'd resort to online sources. there was a local chain of specialty stores that used to carry them, but then Schleich took over (and Schleich demanded that the stores carry ONLY Schleichs). :(

tyrantqueen

Quote from: sauroid on December 09, 2013, 06:51:28 AM
oh how i'd love to have all the new CollectAs. i guess i'd resort to online sources. there was a local chain of specialty stores that used to carry them, but then Schleich took over (and Schleich demanded that the stores carry ONLY Schleichs). :(
I heard that Schleich have a reputation for doing things like that. I do like some of Schleich's animal models, but I can't approve of their business ethic. They're basically trying to kill off all the smaller, more collector orientated companies and that's not cool.

They came flying from far away, now I'm under their spell....

sauroid

true. i like Schleich modern animals too, but i'd like to have other brands as well.

bmathison1972

Quote from: OkapiBoy on December 07, 2013, 11:33:54 PM

While I only collect insects/arthropods I have to agree. The quality of material and paint (CollectA insects) is superior. For general animals, their species selection looks good, too. If they release more creepy-crawlies, I hope the pick some interesting species... :)

Balaur

Wow! Some of these releases look great! I so badly want that baby Harp Seal...
[img width=599
height=300|http://www.desktopwallpapers.org.ua/pic/201111/1280x768/desktopwallpapers.org.ua-9234.jpg[/img]

Hey... humans... Weird animals.

AnimalToyForum

Poll added to thread. You can select your top five figures...

brontodocus

I found voting especially hard in the case of CollectA - so many great new additions. I could have easily voted for ten or more instead! ;D

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: brontodocus on December 23, 2014, 10:34:10 AM
I found voting especially hard in the case of CollectA - so many great new additions. I could have easily voted for ten or more instead! ;D

You can select 5 :) You can also change your vote if you change your mind ;)

Jetoar

Advicot

I own all CollectA's 2014 wildlife figures. In my opinion you can't go wrong with CollectA.  :)
Don't I take long uploading photos!