News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

2014 Hopes and Dreams

Started by Yutyrannus, June 30, 2013, 07:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yutyrannus

This is a thread for what animal figures anyone wants or expects to be released in 2014.

Wild Safari Wildlife:
Fossa
Wombat
Muskoxen

Incredable Creatures:
Flying Fox

Wild Safari Sea Life:
Humboldt Squid
Sandtiger Shark

Wildlife Wonders:
Grizzly Bear

Wild Safari North American Wildlife:
Kermode Bear

Papo:
Grolar Bear
Red-ruffed Lemur
Spectacled Bear

These are the main things I want to be released next year.
"We predators have long ruled the wild Earth while abiding the rules of nature. Under our rule, landscapes remain fertile. Under YOUR rule, nothing lasts long."
-Mauricio Anton

widukind

Unusual species that no other brand had produced  :)

sbell

Quote from: widukind on July 01, 2013, 07:10:31 AM
Unusual species that no other brand had produced  :)

That's not really true--I have versions of several of those. Some of them, however, are not larger figures.

KeU

Takama

Varanus

Really hoping for an Oarfish! ^-^

Ultimatedinoking

Maybe an ocean sunfish? Or a tripod fish. Ooh, ooh! How about a sivatherium :))

brontodocus

Quote from: Ultimatedinoking on November 15, 2013, 04:25:57 AM
An Ocean Sunfish has been released this year by Safari Ltd and is widely available. Here is a walk-around by me.

A tripod fish, in this case Bathypterois guentheri, was released by Colorata as part of their Nature's Library Deep Sea Fish set:

It is sometimes sold separately on ebay (but I recommend getting the entire set).

And you can even get a Sivatherium by razh00 through Shapeways! :)

Ultimatedinoking

Quote from: brontodocus on November 15, 2013, 05:31:35 AM
Quote from: Ultimatedinoking on November 15, 2013, 04:25:57 AM
An Ocean Sunfish has been released this year by Safari Ltd and is widely available. Here is a walk-around by me.

A tripod fish, in this case Bathypterois guentheri, was released by Colorata as part of their Nature's Library Deep Sea Fish set:

It is sometimes sold separately on ebay (but I recommend getting the entire set).

And you can even get a Sivatherium by razh00 through Shapeways! :)

Ok!  :) We'll then... A viperfish or a fringe head? Marasuchus, anatosuchus, the boar croc (can't remember actual name), or a cane toad.

Takama

The Boar Croc is Kaprosuchus

Safari made one already

Ultimatedinoking

Quote from: Rex on November 15, 2013, 08:24:19 AM
The Boar Croc is Kaprosuchus

Safari made one already

Oh ya.

Safari makes everything! If only there was a place to find them...

brontodocus

Quote from: Ultimatedinoking on November 15, 2013, 01:35:32 PM
Safari makes everything! If only there was a place to find them...
Depends on which country you live in. Mostly they are very easy to find online. :) They are located in Florida, so if you live in the U.S. it would be easier still. You can also order directly from them.
Since you were asking for a Cane Toad - they made (a small) one as part of their Venomous Creatures Toob:

Tyrantqueen also made a walk-around of this one but currently the photos are gone (but may be back, eventually).

tyrantqueen

QuoteTyrantqueen also made a walk-around of this one but currently the photos are gone (but may be back, eventually).
I was planning on taking new photos, but I appear to have lost the figure. I don't know if I can find it again, but feel free to make a walk around of your own.

They came flying from far away, now I'm under their spell....

Ultimatedinoking

If your talking to me, I don't have one.

brontodocus

Quote from: tyrantqueen on November 15, 2013, 08:28:56 PM
QuoteTyrantqueen also made a walk-around of this one but currently the photos are gone (but may be back, eventually).
I was planning on taking new photos, but I appear to have lost the figure. I don't know if I can find it again, but feel free to make a walk around of your own.
Oh, sorry. :( I think instead of making a new thread I'll add a few shots of mine to your thread. :)