News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Ebay links in classifieds section

Started by AnimalToyForum, June 20, 2013, 12:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimalToyForum

Just a quick note on the classifieds section. For one off links to ebay auctions/pages some members have been creating new threads. Instead, please use the dedicated Ebay thread, here: http://www.animaltoyforum.com/index.php/topic,43.0.html 
It saves me having to merge multiple threads (which I've been doing recently), and keeps the forum neat and easy to navigate. Many thanks!

KathyAnderson

Ok! If I post a link, I'll be sure to remember! :)
I like Puppy in my Pockets and Littlest Pet Shop.
~Kathy~

Battatitan

Good idea.
Also, does it matter from which Ebay we link (ebay.co.uk, ebay.com, ebay.de etc), as there is no system similar to that of the DTF, or is a country-specific thread for each Ebay more desirable?

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: Battatitan on June 20, 2013, 09:44:28 PM
Good idea.
Also, does it matter from which Ebay we link (ebay.co.uk, ebay.com, ebay.de etc), as there is no system similar to that of the DTF, or is a country-specific thread for each Ebay more desirable?

As the forum grows I'll add ebay.de and co.uk threads, but at the moment, we are a small enough that a single ebay thread will suffice.  :)