Author Topic: New online store! In Canada! Fauna Figures Toys & Collectables!  (Read 21280 times)

sbell

• View Profile
    • Fauna Figures Toys & Collectables
FaunaFigures flash sale and news...
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2018, 04:34:51 PM »
I just realized, as I'm messing with my site, that I hadn't updated here for bit.

So, a few changes since then.

1) The Asilisaurus by @brandem is in store now (a while now, actually)! It's pretty cool, and kind of nice to have a pre-dinosaur model

2) Due to varying circumstances, I am scaling back what I can do. CoG are just too much for what I can invest, so I'm going to be sticking to small brands like Southlands (I'll have that Diprotodon as soon as I can, for example) as well as the models being done with Branden. Details here

3) For the next few days (until the end of the 27th, if the site works right :-\) anything not already on a clearance-price is also discounted. Did I mention the Asilisaurus? Yup, it's included (and very limited in stock). Same with the bichir. It's only good for current inventory, can't do rainchecks or backorders. Details here

Cheers!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 04:38:12 PM by sbell »

Brandem

• View Profile
Re: New online store! In Canada! Fauna Figures Toys & Collectables!
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2019, 03:08:47 PM »
I though id Add on here photos for a protosphyraena that Im working on that Sean will eventually have available.

The figure will have a finish that gives it a very wet appearance

« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 03:09:36 PM by Brandem »