News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

New online store! In Canada! Fauna Figures Toys & Collectables!

Started by sbell, June 20, 2013, 02:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbell

I just realized, as I'm messing with my site, that I hadn't updated here for bit.

So, a few changes since then.

1) The Asilisaurus by @brandem is in store now (a while now, actually)! It's pretty cool, and kind of nice to have a pre-dinosaur model

2) Due to varying circumstances, I am scaling back what I can do. CoG are just too much for what I can invest, so I'm going to be sticking to small brands like Southlands (I'll have that Diprotodon as soon as I can, for example) as well as the models being done with Branden. Details here

3) For the next few days (until the end of the 27th, if the site works right :-\) anything not already on a clearance-price is also discounted. Did I mention the Asilisaurus? Yup, it's included (and very limited in stock). Same with the bichir. It's only good for current inventory, can't do rainchecks or backorders. Details here

Cheers!

Brandem

I though i'd Add on here photos for a protosphyraena that I'm working on that Sean will eventually have available.

The figure will have a finish that gives it a very 'wet' appearance

AnimalToyForum

@sbell Did you say that you are winding down the FaunaFigures store? If so, what will become of the site – blog only? Also, do you have comments disabled on the blog?

sbell

Quote from: animaltoyforum on May 29, 2020, 01:54:06 PM
@sbell Did you say that you are winding down the FaunaFigures store? If so, what will become of the site – blog only? Also, do you have comments disabled on the blog?

Hey @animaltoyforum I will probably close the store part this year.
I will carry on the blog though. And I do have comments disabled... I just don't want to deal with that...! ;)

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: sbell on May 29, 2020, 02:08:33 PM

I will carry on the blog though. And I do have comments disabled... I just don't want to deal with that...! ;)

Sorry to hear about the store closing, but glad the site will still remain. I was going to comment on one of your blog articles, that's why I asked about comments. :)

sbell

Quote from: animaltoyforum on May 29, 2020, 06:39:34 PM
Quote from: sbell on May 29, 2020, 02:08:33 PM

Sorry to hear about the store closing, but glad the site will still remain. I was going to comment on one of your blog articles, that's why I asked about comments. :)

I've considered comments. But I just don't want to deal with the policing.