News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Musteloidea - Weasels and allies

Started by ~The Mandarin~, June 09, 2013, 04:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~The Mandarin~

This adorable little guy is the Sea otter (Enhydra lutris) from Nature Techni Colour - Kaiyukan Aquarium, Osaka collection and measures approximately 4cm long in this pose, bringing the scale to about 1:16. This item comes in 4 pieces including the base.

Jetoar

Wonderful sea otter. I likethe figures with wather effect ;)
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

Very cute and again so extraordinarily detailed! :) And, yes, I like the water effect, too.

Takama

Here's another one that's hitting the retirement home next year. 

Quote"Oh, and it seems the better they are the earlier they get retired?" - Dr. Andre Mursch

Jetoar

One figure of my list, thanks for sharing images of this figure  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

This is one of my favourite Schleich figures - and the first non-prehistoric Schleich animal figure I've bought.  :)

postsaurischian

This thread is about the superfamily of these beautiful and elegant carnivoran mammals.
I like them a lot and want to find out what figures there are in the Animal Toy World.
The Musteloidea consists of the families .....

-  Ailuridae (red pandas)
-  Mustelidae (weasels, otters, martens, badgers and Wolverine)
-  Procyonidae (raccoons, coatis, kinkajous, olingos, olinguitos, ringtails and cacomistles)
-  Mephitidae (skunks)

:)  I hope I'm going to see some of these here. I'm starting with the few I have.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Red Panda - Bullyland (above) and Papo (below)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kaiyodo Japanese Marten (Natural Monuments of Japan No.17)

Kaiyodo Common Otter (Natural Monuments of Japan No.49) with base
                  Kaiyodo Japanese River Otter (CapsuleQ Museum Animatales: series 4 - QMN 025 - Animatales No.274)

widukind

I need a easier way to share pics here. Because my problem is time time time :)

sbell

Quote from: widukind on March 21, 2017, 10:06:55 PM
I need a easier way to share pics here. Because my problem is time time time :)

I have the same issue--no matter where they are hosted, there are always a few steps to get them shared to a forum site!

widukind

Eikoh otter

Bullyland otter and ELC pine marten

Joy City Ltd ferret

new Kaiyodo and new Schleich

Safari Ltd american bagder

K&M european tube bagder

Elastolin

Mojö

postsaurischian

:D Oh! I love those two standing Kaiyodo Stoats in the second pic. I almost forgot about them.
      I think I have to find them. Weren't they from a Birdtales series? If only I had bought the figures while they were easily available ::) ;D.

Thanks for the pics!

widukind

Yes that are Kaiyodo Birdtales figurines :)

AcroSauroTaurus

This is all I got.
Meerkats by Schleich, Raccoons by Schleich, Red Panda by Safari.
I am the Dinosaur King!

postsaurischian

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum Animatales series 7 QMN 046 - Animatales No.295a ~ Least Weasel (winter coat)

next to Kaiyodo Natural Monuments of Japan No.17 ~ Japanese Marten

even smaller is the Schleich mini version:

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum Animatales series 9 QMN 061 - Animatales No.310 ~ Raccoon  /  Eikoh ~ Red Panda

widukind

Badger

Hello. I just came to say that mustelids are one of my favorite groups of mammals and that these are all good models.
(a.k.a. Ravonium, on the DTF and STS)

widukind

Quote from: Frog on April 21, 2017, 06:31:51 PM
Hello. I just came to say that mustelids are one of my favorite groups of mammals and that these are all good models.

Welcome here :)

Badger

Quote from: widukind on April 22, 2017, 06:29:19 AM
Quote from: Frog on April 21, 2017, 06:31:51 PM

Welcome here :)

Thanks. Since I already had an account on the DinoToyForum(My username on the DinoToyForum is Ravonium), and the fact that I also collect extant animal models, I figured out that I should join this forum.
(a.k.a. Ravonium, on the DTF and STS)

Takama

Takama

Black Footed Ferret