News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

the shelves with my own highlights of my zoo

Started by widukind, June 08, 2013, 05:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAnimalStudyGuy

Hello, widukind (what a curious thing: we are also talking in animaltoyforum) So, if you note, your banteng is really a gaur. I was reading Kikimalou's Merten toys ticket, and I found that those bantengs are actually gaurs. Sorry, but bantengs did never had a toy (it is also very disappointing for me, because banteng is my favorite animal. Really!) But I think that in the future, some brands, like Schleich or Mojo, could launch a toy banteng (not %100 sure, just that I believe). Sorry... :(

widukind

Quote from: TheAnimalStudyGuy on June 25, 2016, 11:16:34 PM
Hello, widukind (what a curious thing: we are also talking in animaltoyforum) So, if you note, your banteng is really a gaur. I was reading Kikimalou's Merten toys ticket, and I found that those bantengs are actually gaurs. Sorry, but bantengs did never had a toy (it is also very disappointing for me, because banteng is my favorite animal. Really!) But I think that in the future, some brands, like Schleich or Mojo, could launch a toy banteng (not %100 sure, just that I believe). Sorry... :(

I know that they are listed as gaurs. But the owner before dont repainted that and they looks also with a original colour. So i think it could be a special edition or something like that.

stargatedalek

Are the large pheasants in the last photo custom? And if not do you know the brand? First I've seen of a golden pheasant figure.

widukind

Quote from: stargatedalek on September 24, 2016, 11:53:51 PM
Are the large pheasants in the last photo custom? And if not do you know the brand? First I've seen of a golden pheasant figure.

No custom, that are old composition models, i think but not sure it is Erzgebirge.

KidsToys

I have spent ages looking through this post and I must say there are some stunning collections on here, with photos to match!
Visit >> Popular Kids Toys - For 1000`s Available At Discount Prices

Visit >> Toy Shopping - For 100`s Of Animal Toys Online

Visit >> Top Hoverboard - Find Best Hoverboard Online

Isidro

What an absolutely incredible collection! Full of rare dreamed species too! I love these Takins, Addax, common eland and roan antelopes especially :)

Advicot

What a marvellous collection. Just a few quick questions: How many figures do you have? and How long have you been collecting?

Thanks Advicot  :)
Don't I take long uploading photos!