News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

the shelves with my own highlights of my zoo

Started by widukind, June 08, 2013, 05:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

widukind

Quote from: Ana on June 13, 2013, 01:44:48 PM
Incredible, incredible collection Andreas! :D Congratulations!!! :D

Thank you my dear friend  :)

AnimalToyForum

Looks like your collection has escaped and run amok  :))

widukind

Quote from: animaltoyforum on June 13, 2013, 08:37:53 PM
Looks like your collection has escaped and run amok  :))

Sorry but i dont understand  :)

KathyAnderson

I like Puppy in my Pockets and Littlest Pet Shop.
~Kathy~

widukind

brontodocus

Wow, there are also quite many insect figures you have! :) I still need to find that mutillid (the ant-like red and black at the lower right in the first photo, I guess it's a PV?) and who made that big beetle with orange head and pronotum and blue elytra? That's a Goliathus cacicus, I never saw one as a figure! :o

widukind

Quote from: brontodocus on June 18, 2013, 09:15:08 AM
Wow, there are also quite many insect figures you have! :) I still need to find that mutillid (the ant-like red and black at the lower right in the first photo, I guess it's a PV?) and who made that big beetle with orange head and pronotum and blue elytra? That's a Goliathus cacicus, I never saw one as a figure! :o

Thank you. Yes, it is a velvet ant by Playvisions and a goliath beetle by K&M  :)

KathyAnderson

~Kathy~

Battatitan

Amazing collection  :) one with many of my most sought-after figures, so congratulations!

Quote from: widukind on June 16, 2013, 12:12:37 PM
more pics

I recognise some of these spectacular birds from STS. Could I trouble you for some closer pics of each? They look superb and I know many would like to see their details! Thanks  :D

widukind

Quote from: Battatitan on June 20, 2013, 09:51:51 PM
Amazing collection  :) one with many of my most sought-after figures, so congratulations!

more pics

I recognise some of these spectacular birds from STS. Could I trouble you for some closer pics of each? They look superb and I know many would like to see their details! Thanks  :D

Thank you  :) :)

Which birds you mean? All?

Tis birds are made by Phil from STS forum

sbell

more pics

Who made the two fish on the right--the betta and the ?pike (it's not easy to tell from the photo)?

widukind

Quote from: sbell on June 26, 2013, 04:10:21 AM
more pics

Who made the two fish on the right--the betta and the ?pike (it's not easy to tell from the photo)?

That are vintage Elastolin fishes from the serie " Water animals" :)

KathyAnderson

~Kathy~

PeGe

congrats my friend!
One of the most important collections in europe.That's for sure!

widukind

Quote from: PeGe on September 16, 2013, 07:48:48 PM
congrats my friend!
One of the most important collections in europe.That's for sure!

Thank you so much my friend  :)

Weaselfan93

this is one of the greatest collections I have ever seen! My favorites are the Play Visions and rare K&M animals. Andreas, you are one incredible collector!  :)

bmathison1972

Quote from: brontodocus on June 18, 2013, 09:15:08 AM

That Goliathus (which I dont have) was made by K&M Wild Republic as part of an 'Animal Records Holders' (or similar vernacular) tube. I know Lance (weaslefan) has it too--he showed me in person (tease, lol).

Looking at this image of toy insects here, there are a surprising number that I do not have, and trust me, I have a lot.

brontodocus

Quote from: bmathison1972 on June 19, 2015, 11:40:02 AM
That Goliathus (which I dont have) was made by K&M Wild Republic as part of an 'Animal Records Holders' (or similar vernacular) tube. I know Lance (weaslefan) has it too--he showed me in person (tease, lol).

Looking at this image of toy insects here, there are a surprising number that I do not have, and trust me, I have a lot.
Yes, in the meantime I learned that it's a K&M figure. But I never heard of that tube, sounds interesting, I wonder what the other figures from that set were. Hey, it's surprising that there are still some arthropod figures you don't have (yet). :o ;D

Weaselfan93

K&M Animal Record Breakers Tube:

includes:
Tiger-largest cat
Polar Bear-largest land carnivore
Gorilla-largest primate
Giraffe-tallest animal
African elephant-largest land animal
Moose-largrest deer
Three-Toed Sloth-slowest animal
Reticulated Python-longest snake
Goliath Beetle-largest insect